Kosovar Sadiki

Ruffian

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, shermanator said:

Am I the only one who thinks that would be a good landing spot for him? I think our youth players would gain more experience by signing for clubs at lower levels and getting actual game play, instead of staying in the reserves / youth teams of bigger clubs.

Would be a great move for him. They are fighting against relegation so if they sign him, he'll be expected to contribute right away. And then, even if they do relegate, the do-or-die-experience week-in week-out can only help this kids development. 

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, jordan said:

is on trial at Hartlepool a conference team

They were relegated from League 2 last season. If he signs it should hopefully be a good chance for him to get his first senior minutes and maybe even break into League football in the near future, whether by promoting with Hartlepool or signing directly.

• 1 month later...

He is on trial with Hajduk Split's B team which plays in the Croatian 2nd division.He is with the first team to play an exhibition game in Bosnia.

Nogometaši Hajduka danas su u poslijepodnevnim satima s novim klupskim autobusom stigli u Vitez gdje će sutra u 15 sati igrati međunarodnu prijateljsku utakmicu u kojoj će biti gosti na proslavi 70. rođendana NK Vitez. Trener Hajduka Joan Carrillo na put je poveo 18 igrača koji će sutra nastupiti u ogledu s domaćinom: 

Toma Bašić, Pa Omar Babou, Hamza Barry, Ivica Batarelo, André Fomitschow, Robert Jandrek, Zvonimir Kožulj, Karlo Letica, Borja López, Franck Ohandza, Ivan Prtajin, Josip Radošević, Dante Stipica, Edin Šehić, Mate Šuto, Tonio Teklić, Fran Tudor i Kosovar Sadiki koji se nalazi na probi u drugoj momčadi.

• 11 months later...

I hadn't seen anything about him in Lokomotiva match reports recently, so I did some digging and it appears that he has had a trial with Barnsley U23's of the Professional Development League.

I can only confirm that he played in their 4-2 win over Crewe Alexandra U23's on September 14. I haven't found any evidence of him playing in later games and I don't know how the trial ended up. I am currently reaching out to the club for more details.