Canada vs Scotland - Who wants to go

Admin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ross - It was great to meet you. I am the guy (Michael) holding the Canadian flag in the 3rd and 4th pics. 

I only got a couple of pics that turned out. First is Gary and Chris from York and the second if just before kickoff. 

It was great meeting everyone else. I saw few other people with Voyageurs scarves as well. There were also lots of people in our section supporting Canada. Had a really good time. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Ross - It was great to meet you. I am the guy (Michael) holding the Canadian flag in the 3rd and 4th pics. 

I only got a couple of pics that turned out. First is Gary and Chris from York and the second if just before kickoff. 

It was great meeting everyone else. I saw few other people with Voyageurs scarves as well. There were also lots of people in our section supporting Canada. Had a really good time. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Was great meeting you too michael,

think a good night had by everyone!!hope guys enjoyed edinburgh and scotland in general

I second everyones sentiments. Was great to meet everyone, share a few pints pre-game and watch an enjoyable Canada draw. Hopefully it isn't too long before the CSA can set up another friendly in the UK or Europe at a teams home ground (IE, not Austria or Turkey). Especially for us canucks living over here.

Archived