Canada vs Scotland - Who wants to go

Admin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, ClashCitySoccer said:

What day are you flying out? possibility of an in-flight Voyageurs pre-game party ;)

Michael

We fly out on March 18th into Aberdeen (thru Dublin) then up to Speyside to see if we can drink all the scotch in the region.  We're heading down to Edinburgh on March 21 to ensure we're in town for any pre-game festivities on March 22!

29 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

@admin

I got and email from the CSA with info on how to order through the SFA. Should I get tickets this way or are you arranging something?

thanks!!

I got the same email.  I've registered with the SFA and was planning to purchase tickets on Feb 23rd however if there's someone for the Voyageurs taking the lead on this, I'm happy to secure my tickets that way.

So we have to go through a registration process with the Scottish FA to get tickets in the section.

I'll post the details here and on the front page later tonight.

This applies to anyone going into the section from within the UK or outside. 

7 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

I'm having some isssues parsing the Scottish FA ticket site. Is there a designated away supporters zone option that I'm not seeing?

Section 1 is the Voyageurs section - I simply phoned the Scottish FA today and they were really helpful.  They can be reached at three different numbers: +44 141 616 6123 / +44 141 616 6196 / +44 141 616 6198 (International dialing code ‘011’ should prefix this number if calling from Canada).

On 20/02/2017 at 0:41 PM, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

Also, anyone have thoughts on a pre match meet up? I've never been to Easter Road, so I am unsure what pubs there are for away supporters in the area. Or do we meet up somewhere more centrally?

Theres probably 5-6 bars pretty close to easter road,actually on the street 'easter road' before you head down one of the side streets for the ground,city centre is probably 15min walk or so,there wont be any problems for away fans drinking in them,tartan army are a pretty easy going bunch

Add 2 more to the Canadian contingent! Picked up a pair of tickets in section 1 this week. My wife and I are doing a UK trip from the 17th-26th and fortunately our time in Edinburgh coincides with the match. Definitely up for a few pre-match pints nearby 

I was in Vancouver looking after my dad.  This totally dropped of the radar for me.

Back in Toronto catching up.

I think I'll get myself set up for this tonight....  They are playing in Scotland.   I can't miss this. 

Archived