Canada vs Scotland - Who wants to go

Admin

Ok, not who 'wants' to go, but who will go?

The Scottish FA have inquired (to the CSA) wrt to setting up a section for us, albeit humble in nature I presume.

Who wants to go? 

What are you rough plans for going?  Week long trip? Ect?  Trying to gauge if we should make this a Voyageurs planned trip via Trevor.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Greatest Cockney Rip Off said:

I've already booked train and accommodations, so I am 100% in. Arriving on the afternoon of the 22nd and leaving the next day. 

Ok, we are up to 6 now.  Are you by yourself? 

I will lose my shit if I'm not able to go to this... I live about 10 minutes from Easter Road but might not be around that week. Insane.

However, if I am, I could definitely get at least 5 others that I could trust to cheer for Canada. If you need a min amount, I could get more but most would be Scots happy to troll us.

1 hour ago, finchster said:

I could get in on this, but I potentially have some people visiting me here; I need two weeks to confirm. I'd be flying in from Moscow, so is there a possibility I could get in on the V's accommodation arrangements if this is a Trevor organized trip?  

I don't think Trevor will do this, as the majority of people who seem to be going are visiting relatives ect... so they are making their own plans. 

I'll ask him about finding us a good place to stay. 

So it will be Hotel, Bar, Ticket and a shirt with a beaver eating a haggis. 

14 minutes ago, ClashCitySoccer said:

I am seriously considering going to this. Will most likely book my own place on airbnb for a week or so but would like to know what dates people are planning on going. I'll be travelling solo so I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few fellow Voyageurs to explore the area.

Michael

I am arriving that afternoon around 2pm and leaving the next morning but would love to meet up with people. 

21 hours ago, ClashCitySoccer said:

I am seriously considering going to this. Will most likely book my own place on airbnb for a week or so but would like to know what dates people are planning on going. I'll be travelling solo so I wouldn't mind meeting up with a few fellow Voyageurs to explore the area.

Michael

Oh to be young and relatively unattached :)

Lucky dude!

5 hours ago, wrightanomaly said:

I'm going and will be there with my father and brother - our flights are booked and we're 100% there (making a week long trip with a soccer match being the excuse)...only thing left to plan/finalize is tickets for the match.

What day are you flying out? possibility of an in-flight Voyageurs pre-game party ;)

Michael

Archived