Jump to content

Diego Gutiérrez


Vince193
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, hamiltonfan said:

Looks like Diego will be joining Winnipeg on loan.

With respect to Christian, Hauchipto has terminated loan. He will report back to Colo Colo. Six months left on his deal. Likely to spend the remainder of deal on loan to smaller club.

Diego and his agent arrived in Winnipeg last night so the announcement regarding his signing should be soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2018 at 2:35 PM, hamiltonfan said:

Looks like Diego will be joining Winnipeg on loan.

With respect to Christian, Hauchipto has terminated loan. He will report back to Colo Colo. Six months left on his deal. Likely to spend the remainder of deal on loan to smaller club.

Where do you see that his move to Huachipato was a loan? Transfermarkt and even FIFA 19 list him as simply a Huachipato player with no loan arrangement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Vince193 said:

Where do you see that his move to Huachipato was a loan? Transfermarkt and even FIFA 19 list him as simply a Huachipato player with no loan arrangement.

Just looked into this.  It was a loan, although Huachipato bought 50% of his rights.  He is still on the books with Colo Colo but according to this recent article, he will be following his brother to the CanPL.

https://dalealbo.cl/colocolo/Colo-Colo-tanteo-la-opcion-del-regreso-de-Cristian-Gutierrez-pero-su-futuro-apunta-al-extranjero-20190305-0014.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

Just looked into this.  It was a loan, although Huachipato bought 50% of his rights.  He is still on the books with Colo Colo but according to this recent article, he will be following his brother to the CanPL.

https://dalealbo.cl/colocolo/Colo-Colo-tanteo-la-opcion-del-regreso-de-Cristian-Gutierrez-pero-su-futuro-apunta-al-extranjero-20190305-0014.html

Thanks. That clears it up. I guess its like those deals in Italy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Can any Winnipeg fans tell us how Diego has been playing?

Diego has been pretty steady in my opinion.  He’s good with the ball, and makes good runs down the wing.  I think he has more to offer and it seems it is more of a lack of cohesion with the team in general that he hasn’t been able to show more of his skill.  I will say that he needs to work on his temper.  It’s great that he’s passionate and you can tell he always gives a 100%, but he too easily loses his cool (where he’s gotten most of his yellow cards)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Can any Winnipeg fans tell us how Diego has been playing?

I agree with Weng in that he has been pretty steady and has lots more to offer. I believe the back three formation restricts him somewhat as he prefers playing with a back four. His technique is excellent and can play up and down the wing as well as anywhere in the midfield. The word is that training and playing on artificial  turf has been quite an adjustment for him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you can see that he clearly has a high potential. Loads of talent, but who knows if he'll ever put it all together. Crafty but hasn't done much in the way of setting up or scoring from his attacks. That guy on one soccer was definitely reaching when he called him "best defender". It seems like he's been playing more as a midfielder anyways. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thought he's been very good.  Wouldn't say his defensive side isn't wanting though but half that shortcoming is down to the team itself.

A better than satisfactory wingback with lots of potential if Gale can nitt this squad together. When he has players around him who're like minded in how they see the field he really shows. 

Has to keep his witts about him though.  Stay healthy too.  Physical lad and needs to keep that tool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Charlesmazzz said:

I agree with Weng in that he has been pretty steady and has lots more to offer. I believe the back three formation restricts him somewhat as he prefers playing with a back four.

....

100 percent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cheeta said:

Thought he's been very good.  Wouldn't say his defensive side isn't wanting though but half that shortcoming is down to the team itself.

A better than satisfactory wingback with lots of potential if Gale can nitt this squad together. When he has players around him who're like minded in how they see the field he really shows. 

Has to keep his witts about him though.  Stay healthy too.  Physical lad and needs to keep that tool.

Saw him live against Cavalry and liked what I saw. Have to agree with this assessment. Does seem like the type of player who will show more when surrounded with those on the same page.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 8 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...