Join the CPL Movement. This is now a social revolution

PJSweet

This is my message to all Canadians from sea-to-sea, join the movement of the Canadian Premier League (CPL). Start setting-up supporters groups in your CPL cities.

This is now my message to French Canada: Rejoignez-vous au mouvement de la Premiere Ligue Canadienne. Je vous exige de commencer à créer des groupes de supporteurs à Montréal et dans la Ville de Québec.

cMzZ2ij74n8Xipnf.mp4

4 hours ago, PJSweet said:

This is my message to all Canadians from sea-to-sea, join the movement of the Canadian Premier League (CPL). Start setting-up supporters groups in your CPL cities.

This is now my message to French Canada: Rejoignez-vous au mouvement de la Premiere Ligue Canadienne. Je vous exige de commencer à créer des groupes de supporteurs à Montréal et dans la Ville de Québec.

cMzZ2ij74n8Xipnf.mp4

The south end does a Schalke 04 chant?

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, ironcub14 said:

Supporter culture from sea to sea is what's going to give CPL the final seal of authenticity.

When the time comes, let's get loud, boys and gals.

No doubt about that.  Interest/passion breeds... 

Look no further than hockey in our country.  95% of people in this country will say that they're hockey fans but it's because of the 25% or so who are actually die hard fans of the game that everyone jumps on the bandwagon and pays attention, despite the belief of many Canadians that being a citizen somehow gives you knowledge of the game the reality is that most people couldn't tell you very basic things about the game such as break outs, forechecking systems, what the trap is/was etc. 

Archived