Camp Poutine 2017

shermanator

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Zem said:

Attakora played the entirety of last season for Fort Lauderdale as a RB and was one of the better fullbacks in the league. He also played mostly there for San Antonio the year before that if I'm not mistaken. It's almost certainly the reason he was called up.

Based on this I hope he gets the chance to lock that position down until somebody younger can take it from him.

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

I'm excited to watch Ricketts' climb up the all time goal scoring list continue today. 

This is something to watch. I am also excited to see if Bustos can continue his good play with the national team. Hopefully his MLS club will take notice. I read a good comment on reddit that his position is hard to break into in MLS because that position is usually filled by a DP. Makes sense, seems this year the Whitecaps are thin on DPs so it might be a good opportunity.

2 hours ago, matty said:

I'm with all the mehness towards this game but am at least somewhat pleased there are 3 outfield debutantes, that most of the team are 25 and under, that it's a non-neutral game being played against a CONCACAF nation..............given a mega minnow.

I'm really interested in seeing what viewers/posters take away from the player performances here.

Archived