DUTCH CANADIANS

Robert

10 hours ago, shermanator said:

I bet Jonathan de Guzman had a lot of fun at Euro 2016!

Well, at least he was there. But surely his brother told him all about the Canadian's struggles to get into the hex...Honestly, I don't think DeGuzman has ever regretted that decision. 

5 hours ago, shamrock said:

Well, at least he was there. But surely his brother told him all about the Canadian's struggles to get into the hex...Honestly, I don't think DeGuzman has ever regretted that decision. 

I think he could've been a big contributor for Canada though, unlike his tenure with the Dutch, who will only remember him for being the one weak link against Spain at the 2014 World Cup, where he got replaced by Wijnaldum going forward in the tournament.

On 2016-11-04 at 1:13 PM, smiddy said:

No thanks. Post Mexico loss riot bus parties with Voyageurs are the best.

Sounds like you and the three naked Mexican drunks that ran unobstructed onto the field that night really know how to have fun. How do you do it? After losing a World Cup qualifier at home by a score of zero goals to 3, in front of 55,000 plus supporter? Yeah, Mt. Vic sure knows how to throw a party when the fans turn up in numbers, eh? Although de Dutch would never dream of letting Arjen do Mt. Vic's dirty work like Garret had to!

I was just flabbergasted at the small turn out for Mt. Vic next party, especially when you consider the fact that Canada had a spot in the Hex on the line that night. Yeah, good ol' Mt. Vic sure knows how to throw a party. Are we having fun yet, Voyageurs?

2 hours ago, dyslexic nam said:

Haven't you already posted threads complaining about MC?

And haven't you already posted threads about the fan behaviour (and CSA security provisions) 

Why start a new thread?

Shouldn't this thread be merged ignored with the others?

FYP

28 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

This is my greatest shame. I have Dutch heritage and grew up in a heavily Dutch immigrant community, and yet cannot stand dropjes. It's like failing an oranje litmus test 

Hand in your oranje-card along with your klompen, you will not be needing them anymore 

29 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

This is my greatest shame. I have Dutch heritage and grew up in a heavily Dutch immigrant community, and yet cannot stand dropjes. It's like failing an oranje litmus test 

I grew up with a dutch grandparent and I can't stand things like pickled herring or marzipan, unlike my siblings.  I do love krokets. When ever I am in the Netherlands, I always head straight to Febo and eat until I get sick.  

The proof is in de vla.

Hutspot, Spinazie-stampot, Zuurkool, Snert. Even on a cold winter's day de Dutch know how to have fun when they eat. I can think of 55,000 plus Canadians who would like to have more fun when they go to watch the Men's National Team. The time has come to Veto Vic. Now let's go Dutch instead and have some real fun (aka success) for a change.

HUP CANADA HUP!!!!

Archived