Zachary Brault-Guillard

PhillyCanuck

1 hour ago, JuicyHam said:

Another wack lineup from Henry. Seems allergic to having players in their preferred position 

4 guys out of position to be exact.  I love Henry, he's had a good start, but I just don't get what he's trying to do with the right side when you have ZBG and Bahiya on the bench.  The wheel has been invented, it works, stop trying to make it better. 

He grew into the game and it was a shame it looked like he will be laid up for a while now.

He was frustrating along with the rest of the impact team for the first 30 mins. Anytime they would approach the opposition box they were absolutely clueless and reticent to cross the ball. Instead they always looked to pass the ball back again. Definitely got more direct later in the game though thankfully.

42 minutes ago, Corazon said:

ZBG looked good.  Piette did not.

Piette's passing has been very poor this season. He's never been a great passer but he's been giving the ball away with alarming frequency. Hope he can get it together soon.

17 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

Wanyama has the skill to play higher up than Piette. Sam has in the past excelled when he plays the #6 in front of the back 4/3. Does not appear to be comfortable playing outside mid

He is not an outside mid. I'm not sure if he played there during his days in Spain but he's only played CDM or CM with the Impact and MNT and has proven to be effective in those positions. Just doesn't have the pace or offensive instincts to play outside.

• 1 month later...