Posting video link to Canada Honduras match

An Observer

I am not going to be able to watch this match live or for 24 hours afterwards.  If possible, can someone post a link to a video of the match in this thread within 24 hours of the end. My mate and I want to watch it as if live the next day without knowing the result (so please don't post it in this thread either).

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, An Observer said:

I am not going to be able to watch this match live or for 24 hours afterwards.  If possible, can someone post a link to a video of the match in this thread within 24 hours of the end. My mate and I want to watch it as if live the next day without knowing the result (so please don't post it in this thread either).

Thanks!

+1

1 hour ago, zeelaw1555362314 said:

I use reddit.com/r/footballhighlights for game playbacks.  They are usually up a few hours after the game.

Saying that, this game might not be big enough to get a full 90min recording on the site.

I just spent the last half hour watching highlights... Got to get back to work.

Not spam or a trap. Any country that's provided my team with the likes of Craig, Frank and Jason is alright by me! Here it is... 

https://www.fubo.tv/channel/bein-sports-hd-english?mbsy=c23MZ 

It's free for 24 hours so I'd suggest signing up an hour or so before the game. Having said that it's a genuinely good service that only became available in Canada yesterday so if you like it, feel free to keep your subscription.

Good luck!

Archived