Roster for September WCQ - News / Discussion

shermanator

10 hours ago, BuzzAndSting said:

You mean unless you follow the national team and watched his debut in February?

I am surprised that many users on here have not heard of him. There were many comments previous to his first call wanting him to be called and when he finally was called some people were very positive. 

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BCM1555362349 said:

Do you follow the threads on this site? Most the board are apoplectic about Floro's roster... and Jamar has been the indirect focus (ie Dixon is on the roster and not Johnson!!) Is it a double standard - if you're in the media you can't criticize, but on the voyageurs site you can? That makes no sense, mate.

Who said I was okay with the criticisms Jamar has received on this site?

There's a lot of people here who's opinion I respect because I know they know Canadian football. Jeff Blair's opinion on Canadian football I don't respect because I know he knows nothing.

i listened to his interview with Craig Forest this morning and my suspicions were confirmed. He talked to Craig for 10 minutes, 4 of those about the EPL and the upcoming England v Slovakia match. Of the 6 minutes spent on Canada he talked about bags of urine for a minute, asked Craig what it's like to play in SPS even though Craig has never played there, and then spent 2 minutes actually talking about the match.

On 8/25/2016 at 8:55 PM, Free kick said:

Not sure why Free kick blank quote is showing up.

But in response to above, the Blair interview of Forest is typical Sportsnet and sports media nowadays. It's all about cross promoting. EPL is on SN. Euro World Cup qualifying including England vs Slovakia is on SN this Sunday. Canada match is on TSN, so only talk about the minimum necessary. 

Archived