WCQ - September Viewing Parties

Admin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I'll be in Kelowna for the Sept 2nd game (before I go to Vancouver for the Sept 6th game)  Is there any V's that live in Kelowna that want to watch the game somewhere??

Or does anyone know if there are any V's that live in Kelowna?  Maybe ill message them.

On 8/23/2016 at 8:02 AM, marauder01 said:

Hamilton Viewing Party - Pheasant Plucker

The Facebook event comes along with a set of excuses why you need to miss work Friday afternoon

https://www.facebook.com/events/687999248021046/?notif_t=plan_user_associated&notif_id=1471960585305565

lol nice I like that you added

the set excuses why you need to miss work.  I'll have to go to the page and read them.

12 hours ago, jojoflow said:

Hey I'll be in Kelowna for the Sept 2nd game (before I go to Vancouver for the Sept 6th game)  Is there any V's that live in Kelowna that want to watch the game somewhere??

Or does anyone know if there are any V's that live in Kelowna?  Maybe ill message them.

I used to live there and there are a couple Voyageurs, but they only come on this site occasionally. There is Tarnado in Penticton...

16 hours ago, stevieeatworld said:

Vancouver?

Vancouver will have two.  Setting them up today.  

Bar downtown - right now it's Red Card, double checking that

PNE with the CSA -  Outdoor beer garden with big screen

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 8:02 AM, marauder01 said:

Hamilton Viewing Party - Pheasant Plucker

The Facebook event comes along with a set of excuses why you need to miss work Friday afternoon

https://www.facebook.com/events/687999248021046/?notif_t=plan_user_associated&notif_id=1471960585305565

Anyone else read the viewing location as "Pleasant Fucker"?

Also, can I steal those excuses for the Calgary watch party?

13 minutes ago, Redpunkfiddle said:

I'm going to be in Banff on the Friday and will take a hike and hot spring break for the Honduras game. If anyone knows the most footy sympathetic pub in that town let me know. Hopping over to Vancouver to clinch the hex :)

Don't know for sure, but the Pump and Tap is probably your best bet. It's in the basement of the Sundance Mall. I would imagine Elk and Oarsman or Rose and Crown could work as well.

10 hours ago, Redpunkfiddle said:

I'm going to be in Banff on the Friday and will take a hike and hot spring break for the Honduras game. If anyone knows the most footy sympathetic pub in that town let me know. Hopping over to Vancouver to clinch the hex :)

I've watched games in the Rose & Crown before. Especially in the mid afternoon it is unlikely to be too busy and they'll put on whatever you want. Or at least they did when I watched Canada play the US in the 2012 Olympics. When Sincy scored that third goal I jumped up and pounded the table so hard I sent my beer flying onto the floor. 

On 8/26/2016 at 4:32 PM, neil_z_ said:

How do we feel about out of country viewing parties?

I'm finalizing details for a viewing in NYC. There are lots of Canadians based here that may be interested. 

Do it for sure

On 8/19/2016 at 2:22 PM, BuzzAndSting said:

As mentioned in the other thread, Gracies should be out for the Sep 2 game. There's a Fury match at 7pm that night so I'm thinking the Georgetown on Bank, just down the road from TD Place. I think I'll be there tonight so I'll ask.

Is it still looking like Georgetown for the Ottawa Vs?

Archived