WCQ - September Viewing Parties

Admin

There seems to be no clean way for a group across the country to make multiple events, or rather make a single event in multiple locations. 

Create your events and post in this thread. 

Toronto - Scallywags

Montreal - Bar St-Laurent Frappe https://www.facebook.com/events/1090067424412187/

Hamilton - Pheasant Plucker

Ottawa - The Georgetown

Vancouver - Red Card (560 Smithe St.) Downtown ;   PNE  -  CSA-sponsored, with beer garden

Edmonton - Tavern on Whyte

Calgary - Barcelona

Saskatoon - Sports On Tap

Victoria - Yates Street Taphouse

Durham - Buffalo Wild Wing
Winnipeg - Nicolino's on Pembina 

Regina - The Lobby

Windsor  -  The Manchester

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BuzzAndSting said:

As mentioned in the other thread, Gracies should be out for the Sep 2 game. There's a Fury match at 7pm that night so I'm thinking the Georgetown on Bank, just down the road from TD Place. I think I'll be there tonight so I'll ask.

Should we set up this thread to allow for two different viewing parties for the two different games? 5pmET with BeIN vs 10pmET on TSN will force some venue changes to occur.

1 minute ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Should we set up this thread to allow for two different viewing parties for the two different games? 5pmET with BeIN vs 10pmET on TSN will force some venues to occur.

If people need to do that, just do it. 

For the most part they will be at the same place. 

Just trying to limit the clutter. 

6 minutes ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Should we set up this thread to allow for two different viewing parties for the two different games? 5pmET with BeIN vs 10pmET on TSN will force some venues to occur.

Shit, did not think of that. What do you think? I'm down with Georgetown for both.

Watch party only for the El Salvador match on the 6th. Honduras match is too early in the day for anyone here to make it. I'm off next week so if S'toon people want to they can come over to my place to watch the Honduras match, so yes, Jeff's place applies for Sept. 2nd. Pants optional.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1754855051431511/

Quick details: VIP Room at Sports On Tap starting at 7:30pm MT.

1 hour ago, Raven1555362272 said:

Pender Island, BC viewing party.....if anyone is lost or just needs a different place to watch the game.

Vanilla Leaf Bakery Cafe - confirmed by me...I own the place :)

WHAT???  I went to Pender Island for the last qualifier in Vancouver (v Mexico) and went into your place.  I loved the food, BTW.

5 hours ago, Raven1555362272 said:

Pender Island, BC viewing party.....if anyone is lost or just needs a different place to watch the game.

Vanilla Leaf Bakery Cafe - confirmed by me...I own the place :)

Track Squizz down, watch it with him. 

One of you can swim between the islands

Archived