The Honduras Factor - Push the fence sitters off

Admin

There are a lot of people sitting on the fence over the El Salvador game.  Still picking up the pieces of my soul from the last time we were in this position, I can totally understand it. 

However, this is creating a bit of a problem for us.   We can't fulfill tickets in the few days between the games, and we can't have a large chunk of the section empty. 

So push the fence sitters off the fence Support Local Football, stand with our team and make it a party no matter what. 

Wish I could make it back out for this match but hopefully i will be forced to spend some $$ to travel for the HEX. Virtually no chance that this game is meaningless, even with a loss in Honduras we have a chance to make it through with a combination of results on the final day.

On 8/20/2016 at 11:48 AM, paul-collins said:

Is it a presence problem or a ticket purchase problem?  I can't attend but would front some tickets if that helps.

No need Paul, thanks.

We have sold over 1000 tickets, but have almost 3000 on hold. 

We will have a great supporters section no matter what. 

I think I just want to promote the principle of support no matter what. 

On 8/19/2016 at 1:17 PM, rob.notenboom said:

I wish I could make it back to Vancouver as the last two games were great. Afraid it's not going to happen this time but there are a couple of Saskies making the trip. Guaranteed they have not bought their tickets yet but I'll encourage them to get on it.

lol I bought my tickets already ;).  I'm on the ball this time.  A buddy that came to an Edmonton Woman's world cup game will be joining me.  This will be his first big game and pre game.

Archived