2 hours ago, Bertuzzi44 said:

Where does he have to land on that scale to be in Liverpool's starting XI? :D

"dominant League one player?"

Harvey Elliot has been an excellent Championship player on loan at Blackburn, yet he'd probably have struggled to get minutes at Liverpool had he remained there for the season, even with all the injuries. He's still only 17 years-old, mind.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He had an amazing 75 mins in front of 58000 fans at Celtic Park. The atmosphere was unbelievable. (I was there!!!) He was Completely shattered after the match. He absolutely worked his socks off

Very happy for him. He needs to play first team football in a tight competitive environment with a good coach that will make him a better player. He had a good chat with Bowyer before signing and the

Champions!! Amazing for Liam to be a part of such an amazing club and not a bad year to make your senior debut!! Onwards and upwards!! #ynwa!!

Posted Images

Almost got his first goal, but his positioning on Charltons goal was definitely a result of him confusing the keeper.

He’s been a lot more involved in the second half.

EDIT: I’m watching the Charlton feed, and they said the goal wasn’t given to him...but other places it have it listed as his. 

Edited by Shway

For what it's worth, appears that everyone's miscredited the goal to Liam - both clubs, as well as Bristol Live's feed of the game give it to Foster-Caskey direct from the corner (as does most of Charlton's twitter fanbase).

3 hours ago, Stryker911 said:

All the sites I looked at still have him as the goalscorer. I know as long as the team won and he played well everyone is satisfied. However, in 6 months when everyone is judging how the loan went having an extra goal or 2 will influence everyone's opinion.

The ref decides, it goes into his report. If there is an official tallying agency they can change the ruling, depends how it is done in League One. A refs report can be altered, but I suppose it would have to go through the competition committee for the division.