Liam Millar

Northvansteve

1 hour ago, Macksam said:

Even though it looks a little sloppy, the SPL seems like a very entertaining league. Granted, the highlights only show the best parts of the game but still.

When I first started watching Scottish prem someone explained it as a bit shite but entertaining as hell with great storylines and absolutely crazy on and off the field antics.

I'd say some of the off the field stuff is more entertaining than the on the field. It's a real hard nosed physical league with great rivalries. 

30 minutes ago, Kadenge said:

According to BBC Sport that win ended an 8 game winless streak and was the first goal scored by Kilmarnock in 6 games. Massive goal for Liam personally and for his team

Yeah when Liam joined the team I'm pretty sure they were like 5 points from the top now they're 17 back. 

Liam did really well today, he's been a really game changer and taken on what the manager Steve Clarke has to say. Very very unlucky not to be through on goal because of a cynical foul. Came on full of running and gave Rangers something to think about. Unlucky not to start but expected it against Rangers at Ibrox tbh.. Steve Clarke has a plan...

He was not phased playing in front of a hostile crowd of 49000 fans at Ibrox. Not a lot of our senior men's national team players play in front of that many and thought at 19 showed a lot of maturity.

This loan(his first) has been so good for him, really seen him grow into a man. His tail is up and he is full of confidence and keen to get back to the national team... he knows he has Hoilett in front of him but is happy for the chase...

Looking forward to the game on the 24th 

17 hours ago, spitfire said:

.. he knows he has Hoilett in front of him but is happy for the chase...

In addition to a wideout, I would hope Herdman also sees him as a CF/ST.

In my eyes, he has shown he can play there.

Thanks for all the insight, he seems to be adapting very well, kudos.

Edited by apbsmith

3 hours ago, spitfire said:

Liam did really well today, he's been a really game changer and taken on what the manager Steve Clarke has to say. Very very unlucky not to be through on goal because of a cynical foul. Came on full of running and gave Rangers something to think about. Unlucky not to start but expected it against Rangers at Ibrox tbh.. Steve Clarke has a plan...

He was not phased playing in front of a hostile crowd of 49000 fans at Ibrox. Not a lot of our senior men's national team players play in front of that many and thought at 19 showed a lot of maturity.

This loan(his first) has been so good for him, really seen him grow into a man. His tail is up and he is full of confidence and keen to get back to the national team... he knows he has Hoilett in front of him but is happy for the chase...

I'm glad to hear Liam is doing well and being utilized by Stevie Clarke.  Will you be going to Vancouver for the match on Sunday?

46 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

No attempt to play the ball, player directly running at the goal, clearly denies a goal scoring opportunity.  

Should be pretty straightforward.

Cant fully tell from that video but are there other defenders in or coming into the box? If that defender was clearly the last man then yes should have been a red. 

12 hours ago, gator said:

It sure looks it to me, it's Scotland where the corrupt officials look after The Old Firm, that's why!

The reffing was terrible and very biased towards Rangers. I saw the tackle watching the game and they showed one replay and I was thinking that could be straight red but now seeing the replay has convinced me that that is a straight red even if he wasn't the last man back.