Carl Haworth

voetbal.dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This guy has to be called to Canada or the football gods will punish us.  1 goal, 1 assist and 1 drawn PK tonight ... from RIGHT BACK.

Really impressive and convincing season.  Wish I could say it was a CPL player but currently we are thin at the position and he is clearly the best performer in the "lower leagues" so to speak.

Edited by CanadaFan123

39 minutes ago, king1010 said:

Didnt he used to be a striker? 

Yes, he was going back to PDL days when he used to torch defences regularly with his speed.  He's switched at some point to RB late last season and is now a regular - he comes forward quite often though.   Whether he's good enough for the CNMT can be questioned but there's no harm in getting him into a Camp Poutine situation to find out as he has been the best Fury player for a couple of years.

I

15 hours ago, CanadaFan123 said:

This guy has to be called to Canada or the football gods will punish us.  1 goal, 1 assist and 1 drawn PK tonight ... from RIGHT BACK.

Really impressive and convincing season.  Wish I could say it was a CPL player but currently we are thin at the position and he is clearly the best performer in the "lower leagues" so to speak.

But we still haven't called Richie Laryea who's having an equally impressive season so far at a higher league. And we also didn't call up Cordova. 

That's two guys who haven't seen a Herdman camp, and who are playing at higher level. 

Edited by Shway