Canada-Azerbaijan June 3 1 EDT /10 PDT (R)

Blackdude

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited to see Larin up top, hoilett and tesho on the wings, arfield in the middle and then throw petrasso in as a sub on one of the wings late game. Then adding Johnson and hutch in the mid. Just need to figure out who actually plays what on D

2 minutes ago, Floortom said:

Piette is one guy who I have no idea what anyone sees in him. I could be 100% wrong but he looks terrible every time I see him play for Canada

The one positive trait I've seen from him (not this game necessarily) is defensively, he is relentless is hounding the ball carrier and trying to winning possession back (and often succeeds). He seems more aggressive, defensively, than many of his teammates. Going forward, he provides very little.

Just now, jrue17 said:

Excited to see Larin up top, hoilett and tesho on the wings, arfield in the middle and then throw petrasso in as a sub on one of the wings late game. Then adding Johnson and hutch in the mid. Just need to figure out who actually plays what on D

Why are you excited to see something that will never happen? Floro will not start Tesho over Ricketts

2 minutes ago, jrue17 said:

Crazy talk. That doesn't allow for our 5 CB quota. Ha!  :-)

Archived