Canada vs Brazil June 2016

16 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

Numbers are not that high for Ottawa I think. A few sections still blocked off. Same for Toronto, although tickets are selling well there.

Are there actually sections blocked off at either venue? It looks in both Toronto and Ottawa that the only seats available are on the sides and toward the top/back. To me it wouldn't make sense to leave better seats unavailable, so that is what made me think that they had opened all of the seats. But I could easily be wrong. If there are sections not available for sale, what sections are they?

On 22/05/2016 at 5:13 PM, rob.notenboom said:

Are there actually sections blocked off at either venue? It looks in both Toronto and Ottawa that the only seats available are on the sides and toward the top/back. To me it wouldn't make sense to leave better seats unavailable, so that is what made me think that they had opened all of the seats. But I could easily be wrong. If there are sections not available for sale, what sections are they?

Agree - looks like they opened the whole stadium for sale.  Still some cheap seats for those that failed to order in time - including 114, which it looks like they just opened up.

3 hours ago, nfitz said:

Agree - looks like they opened the whole stadium for sale.  Still some cheap seats for those that failed to order in time - including 114, which it looks like they just opened up.

I'm counting around 3,600 left for Toronto including the new ones opened up.

We must be pushing the highest attendance ever for a Canada game (men's or women's) in Toronto - certainly in recent times.  Off the top of my head, the most I can think of is 22,453 for the match against USA in June 2013 - which was the last senior women's match in Toronto.

Is there any Exhibition stadium or Skydome game I've completely forgotten about?

With capacity now at about 30,000, we could be in the 27,000 range.

Archived