Summer 2016 Transfers

Ruffian

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Junior the lowest profile name on this impressive list of the top 10 unemployed footballers as European leagues start to kick off:

http://www.90min.com/de/posts/3563388-arbeitssuchend-diese-top-stars-brauchen-dringend-einen-neuen-arbeitgeber

It is sometimes hard to peg our Canadian talent amongst their peers given our/my homer bias, but this certainly put Junior in some very good company.  Hopefully he lands a solid gig in a top league soon.

So was I.....i'm not use to seeing Hoilett amongst names such as those. It's a pretty big compliment.

Nice to see him get some acknowledgement.

With his PL experience and the strong season he's coming off, it's surprising he hasn't been scooped up yet. 6 goals in 29 games in the English Championship is nothing to sneeze at. Sometimes I view Hoilett as someone who has failed to become an elite player, but other times I see someone who found himself again. This past season was better than his only other season in the Championship and I hope he finds employment in a top league, because I believe he is a top player.

Archived