2016 Victoria Highlanders (PDL)

ted

4 hours ago, ted said:

I'd like to say we are getting better... well anyway, episode 2 has gone live.

Meet Sean Prizeman our new signing from Ireland and get a look at our new 2016 summer-weight scarves.

I would normally use this as a banter opportunity, but having been in front of the camera last week it is terrifying.

Also, those scarves. Muy bueno! Might have to grab one. Ideally it would have been at the game on the 15th but that trip didn't work out this year.

On 2016-05-06 at 2:59 PM, rob.notenboom said:

I might have to ask someone to get one for me. Almost 100% not going to make the game in September. :(

That makes me sad. We will hook you up.

1 hour ago, ted said:

That makes me sad. We will hook you up.

It certainly helped in March that I was able to bring my kids. But too many trips away to see soccer games will either bankrupt me or lead to my divorce. I'm not keen to court either of those disasters (although it's still tempting to try to make every game :) ).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey @rob.notenboom. I unfortunately won't be able to make a trip out to Calgary. Any word on if the matches will be recorded/streamed from that end? Would love to how the Highlanders who smoked Kitsap do compared to the Highlanders that were decimated by Calgary in our home opener. The team that was on the field this past weekend seemed completely different in the way they played and I would love to be able to watch and compare.

48 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Hey @rob.notenboom. I unfortunately won't be able to make a trip out to Calgary. Any word on if the matches will be recorded/streamed from that end? Would love to how the Highlanders who smoked Kitsap do compared to the Highlanders that were decimated by Calgary in our home opener. The team that was on the field this past weekend seemed completely different in the way they played and I would love to be able to watch and compare.

I can ask a few folks in Calgary. I'll tweet at them and see what I get for a response.

50 minutes ago, Rintaran said:

Actually I see you already got a response from Sean (Shermanator) in the introductions thread. If anyone would know about streaming he would.

Yeah not this year. :( That is the main problem with a summer league: my wife and family expect me to do things with them that are not soccer on inconvenient weekends using money that I could have spent on soccer. ;)

Archived