Canada vs El Salvador Sept 6th in Vancouver WCQ

Admin

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is our game boys, time to get it done.  5-0, Larin with 2, tesho and hoilett with one apiece, and Hutch putting one in for good measure.  I have a good feeling about this.  Maybe it's because I didn't have to work today and have been drinking since noon, but either way, it is our time.  And after we dominate playing attacking football, Floro will see the errors of his ways and for the rest of the Hex we will play fluent attractive football and take the Hex by storm.  No one can stop us now!!!!!

Time for another beer

5 minutes ago, GimliJetsMan said:

We've scored two goals in this "session" one off of an ass, the other by a defender off of a corner.

This team has never shown the offensive prowess they need tonight.

This will certainly be a game to remember, for better or for worse!

Either way I'll have a beer ready

26 minutes ago, bwilly11 said:

This will certainly be a game to remember, for better or for worse!

Either way I'll have a beer ready

It could turn out to be a massive night for Canadian soccer, it's kind of shite when you have to rely on another team to do the business for you, or at least help out along the way, so hopefully Mexico can get it done and Canada can also get all three points and a few goals to boot.

1 minute ago, red card said:

Mediocre is harsh. T&T have 5 MLS players including 2 who are top 3 players on their team. They have 4 NASL/USL players and a couple of Euro/Asian based players.

I would have liked our chances of advancing from that group!

Archived