Canada vs El Salvador Sept 6th in Vancouver WCQ

Admin

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, theaub said:

Remove the 0's and you're close

Have faith in Floro. The only reason we have him is because he can get results in Central America.:P

5 minutes ago, Tuscan said:

Jamie is shifting the section over to the other side of the West player entrance even something you can bring to the table w the CSA right now?

Unlikely a day before sales go on. 

I would rate berating the other team as they walk in front of us over 'being on tv'.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Olympique_de_Marseille said:

What are we? 6 weeks out? The lower bowl looks to be selling nicely but not crazy well. Against Mexico, the sales in the last two weeks before the game were really astounding so we'll see if that repeats itself.

The away section (El Salvador) looks to be about 50% sold.

I feel like a lot of people are waitig to see if we get a result in Honduras and don't want to see a meaningless game.

18 minutes ago, canta15 said:

I feel like a lot of people are waitig to see if we get a result in Honduras and don't want to see a meaningless game.

Unfortunately you may be correct.   Too bad those same people aren't just happy being able to go see the CMNT play live.  The importance of the game is a bonus.

5 minutes ago, JDub said:

Unfortunately you may be correct.   Too bad those same people aren't just happy being able to go see the CMNT play live.  The importance of the game is a bonus.

Well shit, now I feel like a faux voyageur.

Yes I understand going out and supporting the national team even if a qualifying game turns into basically a friendly because there is no longer a chance of qualifying , however, in most countries I would bet that if a country is knocked out of qualifying before their last home games are played ticket sales would be effected . Once all hope is gone of qualifying these games for the casual fans really have no meaning, to the hardcore fans they still find meaning, like seeing maybe some different maybe younger players get more playing time, or it just gives the hardcore fans another chance to see what our players can do in another game situation, however, to the casual fans who probably make up the majority of fans at any game they don't see it like that and it's just the way it is not just in Canada but in almost any country I would imagine , however, let's hope and pray that we are in this right to the end and eventually make it to the Hex this cycle .

Archived