SCF08

Fikayo Tomori

2 hours ago, shamrock said:

If only Chelsea hadn't violated financial FairPlay rules, he'd probably be ours by now. 

Their transfer ban was due to illegal international transfers of underage players, not FFP violations. Just for accuracy's sake...

5 hours ago, shamrock said:

If only Chelsea hadn't violated financial FairPlay rules, he'd probably be ours by now. 

Very valid point.  Although, I don't think he would have committed to Canada yet, he definitely wouldn't be on the team, let alone England's radar as he likely would have been loaned out to another championship side or low level premier league team.

26 minutes ago, dyslexic nam said:

Lock it up folks!

ps: for anyone saying they wouldn’t just cap him, he got subbed in at the 84th minute while ahead 3-0. 

and he's playing RB for Alexander-Arnold... Or they have altered their formation to get him cap-tied.

Edited by Corazon

Good luck to him. Glad we can all move on as disappointing as it is for us. I hope this isnt a flash in the pan international career for him, he could have been a complete difference maker for us.

What three days for Canada mens soccer. 😪

Ferreira thread..where for art thou...

Southgate: Brings Tomori on in the 84th minute of a game, using their last sub when they are winning by 3 goals, when the next competitive game for England will be in 7 months.

Also Southgate:  "I don't think it's ethically right just to give a player a cap to make sure they can't play for somebody else,"

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-duo-picked-on-merit-not-to-lock-down-their-international-futures-insists-gareth-southgate-a4253501.html

So full of ****!

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille

Rare occasion where on a human level I can say I'm happy for him, even if its not Canada. He really is English through and through and earned it...unlike some actual traitors of the past. Pretty big accomplishment for him! Maybe one day we can face him in a real competition and then get fired up!

Edited by bwilly11