WCQ Honduras - Canada 2 Sept Pre-game

xabuep2

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, king1010 said:

i believe he is. 

Izzy is a good player and is dangerous going forward up the left, have any offical lineups been posted? It will be interesting to see who is playing right back.

8 minutes ago, koolvid said:

Loss realistic, Draw great, Win miraclearrow-10x10.png

I think if Canada can play like they did against Mexico they may have a chance, I remember coming on here after the match and I was surprised when I saw the reactions of some guys, they really taught Canada should have been going for the 3 pts. I taught Canada moved the ball around at the back quite well and rarely resorted to the long ball, I expect Honduras to be quite technical in the middle of the park but Canada might be able to dominate them phsically in midfield. Arfield is key and if he can put together that box to box game I don't think Honduras have a player to match him. I know it's a pretty postive outlook but hopefully Canada can at least but in a decent performance.

18 minutes ago, koolvid said:

Loss realistic, Draw great, Win miracle and historic. 

I know it will be hard to get the win because it is away on central America, but let's not give to much credit to Honduras this is not the same team from 4 years ago or even the 4 years before that the Palacios brothers are old now, and majority of the team play in the Honduras leagues a draw result should at least be expected from this team.

A thing to remember about betting lines, is it's a prediction of where the money will go, and what the public is betting on, not necessarily where they think the game will actually result in.

An example in the NFL, is that any team QB'd by Peyton Manning was favoured by 3-4 more points than normal because of the amount of money that was bet on him as a player.

Archived