Hamilton CPL Supporters Thread

-Hammer-

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok gents how about this. I schedule hour and a half meeting (or so) on the morning of Sunday November 20th at 10am at the Pheasant. I want to try and get as many of you there as I can as I really value your opinions. Thoughts? If we're good with this I'll make a facebook event and get the news out this week.

@Complete Homer @-Hammer- @grande @gator @baulderdash77

7 minutes ago, marauder01 said:

Ok gents how about this. I schedule hour and a half meeting (or so) on the morning of Sunday November 20th at 10am at the Pheasant. I want to try and get as many of you there as I can as I really value your opinions. Thoughts? If we're good with this I'll make a facebook event and get the news out this week.

@Complete Homer @-Hammer- @grande @gator @baulderdash77

No chance it can't be in the afternoon? 

• 2 weeks later...

Gang, some final updates before this Sunday's meeting:

• I do want to start right at 1pm, please get there on time. We have the upstairs booked for when you arrive.
  • Along with Ticats representation we will also have two other special guests. If you want to have your voice heard before the league launches now is the time.
  • Scarves will be available for $20 if you don't have one yet. If you have a scarf, bring it for a group photo at the end.
  • If you are one of the volunteers helping to pay for the drum please bring your twenty five dollars to the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Archived