Hamilton CPL Supporters Thread

-Hammer-

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't attend any game party.  My son's playing in the Ancaster heritage days soccer tournament and the timeline is too tight.  I'll be happy to watch it on PVR.

Kevin- I'd like to grab 2 scarves.  Maybe we can grab a coffee at a Tim Horton's over the weekend some time or something?

On 03/06/2016 at 6:56 AM, kevin said:

are we having a viewing party for Canada vs Brazil, Tuesday June 7th

Hey guys

We are planning on having a viewing party at the Pheasant Plucker on Tuesday night for the Ottawa game. Probably a bit more low key though given the short notice. Obviously the more the merrier. Marauder sadly will not be able to make it as he will be in Ottawa and he has the scarves there. However, I'll be there to take down everyone who wants a scarf. I'm fairly certain he's put them aside for various members of the group.

On 6/4/2016 at 6:07 PM, Complete Homer said:

Would you mail them if we added your shipping cost to an e-transfer? I'm actually based in Hamilton but I'm so in and out for the next few months it'd be hard to get in touch 

Absolutely, shoot me your address on here or twitter/facebook and I'll get one to you. Or if you're really local I'll just drop it off in your mailbox myself. Message me and let me know whats best!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived