WCQ - Canada vs. Mexico Mar. 25th, 2016 Pre-Game Thread

BrennanFan

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JohnnyFranchise said:

i just counted on ticketmaster.com and there are literally 171 tickets left, all singles, this is unbelievable. #boredatwork

I had to see this with my own eyes. There are only 51 (FIFTY ONE!!!!) tickets left in the entire stadium. 

Wow. 

I was just looking at Stubhub, curious, there are 94 available in the lower tier, more than half of that  between 227-231.

In the upper tier, looks to be just over 400 available, again, most over the opposing end zone. Hardly anything on our side.

Still, just 500 left that way is also very little, but seems to me someone is looking to sell to mostly Mexican walk ups.

As soon as the hype-train built up in the past 24 hours, the self-identified "ticket brokers" (scalpers) scooped up those tickets to sell at a profit. Most of the remaining chunks of seats were on the opposite side.

Still though, if primary market is sold out that usually means packed house. The tickets will be sold at some price at some point.

Not just the Voyaguers, staff and players that believe we can make it happen anymore!!!

Bookmakers across all sites dropping the odds (quite a bit).

5-1 Canada win (was 7.5-1)

3.5-1 Canada win but draw = no bet (was 6.5-1)

2.25-1 Canada win or draw (was 3-1)

You gotta believe. Let's go boys!!

6 hours ago, apbsmith said:

Not just the Voyaguers, staff and players that believe we can make it happen anymore!!!

Bookmakers across all sites dropping the odds (quite a bit).

5-1 Canada win (was 7.5-1)

3.5-1 Canada win but draw = no bet (was 6.5-1)

2.25-1 Canada win or draw (was 3-1)

You gotta believe. Let's go boys!!

That is not bookmakers deciding odds, it is betters deciding odds. I never get how this is not understood.

5 hours ago, Footballislife said:

Too little too late? I don't know if I'm on the right thread, but I'm looking for three tickets in the supporters' section. If not here, where else should I look?

"Nolando" was looking to get rid of three tickets as of yesterday. PM him. He mentioned it in the tickets thread. 

59 minutes ago, Gian-Luca said:

If all else fails, I think we could still throw Garret Kusch on the pitch to destroy the opposition

Is that Mr Clean next to Arfield.  I hope they share some of the same "feisty" attitudes.  Speaking of feisty, check out that closeup of Floro, if looks could kill...he's loaded for b'ar.  Mexican b'ar!

9 minutes ago, Joe MacCarthy said:

Is that Mr Clean next to Arfield.  I hope they share some of the same "feisty" attitudes.  Speaking of feisty, check out that closeup of Floro, if looks could kill...he's loaded for b'ar.  Mexican b'ar!

Benito is very dry, just the way he is. He also happens to be very courteous and honorable, he's old school no question. What we really need is for our strikers to decide to finish so we can see what his face looks like when he's really happy.

Archived