2016 Red Team Playoff Clinching Watch (aka Toronto FC 2016 MLS season thread)

shermanator

19 hours ago, Grizzly said:

For the sake of North American supporter's culture lets hope that the final is not between the 3rd and 1st worst chanting supporter's groups! American Outlaws also come in at 5th worst chant!

Better to have North America's Tifo masters in the final?  Ha.

4G69R.jpg

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BrennanFan said:

Better to have North America's Tifo masters in the final?  Ha.

4G69R.jpg

Cheap last minute roadside banners are classic supporters culture. No need to be fancy.

But we are pretty good at more complex tifos too. The second one we did specifically in honour of your team! :)

tifo8.jpg

8703667828_e483bb0b69_z.jpg

1 hour ago, Rheo said:

Ugh that sucks.  Fingers crossed for you

Stubhub came through! Shocked they managed to get 6 seats together last minute, actually got better seats because of it

Their customer support said that over 100 tickets being sold by the same seller haven't been released. Something tells me some scalper with access to a boatload of tickets felt they could make more scalping outside of the stadium tonight than what they got through Stubhub, so I doubt I'm the only one who was/is in that boat

14 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

Stubhub came through! Shocked they managed to get 6 seats together last minute, actually got better seats because of it

Their customer support said that over 100 tickets being sold by the same seller haven't been released. Something tells me some scalper with access to a boatload of tickets felt they could make more scalping outside of the stadium tonight than what they got through Stubhub, so I doubt I'm the only one who was/is in that boat

Ouch that's rough for them.  Stupid scalpers.  Congrats though.  Enjoy

Archived