Canada vs Mexico Viewing Parties

Admin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/1/2016 at 9:54 PM, admin said:

If we do Scallys it won't be like the USA game.

We want the whole large part of the patio.

This will be much larger.

Phoned Scallys and they said they would give us the whole patio.

Told them 100 people and would ammend the total in 5 days if it goes up or down. 

Id phoned the last few times to set it up and figured you were swamped with other stuff JM.

On 2/29/2016 at 6:10 PM, hamiltonfan said:

I'd like to open up the idea of having a Toronto watch at shoeless joes or a downtown core bar. This could be an additional venue. Scallywag is a commute, parking is tough is mot great, bar is relatively small. 

Dunno, Scallys has always worked really well for CMNT games and we always get a good to great showing out for matches?

The only problem with Scallys is anyone coming from outside Toronto can't really make it for late games.

1030 west coast game and last train home is at 1243 doesn't really work.

It doesn't matter for me this round as i'm in Van and would be doubtful for the tuesday game at any time but thats really the only issue anyone has with scallys at times.

6 hours ago, pint said:

The only problem with Scallys is anyone coming from outside Toronto can't really make it for late games.

1030 west coast game and last train home is at 1243 doesn't really work.

It doesn't matter for me this round as i'm in Van and would be doubtful for the tuesday game at any time but thats really the only issue anyone has with scallys at times.

There are Go buses that leave later than that.

get this...work has me in Mexico fckin City next Thursday until Monday. A last minute fire drill I have to deal with.

I'll be watching the game in Canada from Mexico City and watching the game in Mexico City from Canada. After all these years supporting, think the lords would cut me a break here.

back to the topic - was merely a suggestion. Enjoy Scallys gents. This home and away series should be epic.

18 hours ago, pint said:

Yeah that stinks. Unfortunately it's a problem that will exist anywhere you put the match in the city :( 

14 hours ago, hamiltonfan said:

get this...work has me in Mexico fckin City next Thursday until Monday. A last minute fire drill I have to deal with.

I'll be watching the game in Canada from Mexico City and watching the game in Mexico City from Canada. After all these years supporting, think the lords would cut me a break here.

back to the topic - was merely a suggestion. Enjoy Scallys gents. This home and away series should be epic.

Gotta pull some strings and extend that a couple of days lol

16 hours ago, hamiltonfan said:

extend your stay in mex via faking an illness.

The game will be on TSN 2 and RDS Info.

Remember folks, last time the game was on many TSNs. This time only TSN 2; many people don't get TSN2 at home (I only get the other 4)- more reason to go to a viewing party! Check with your venue.

2 hours ago, Sudburycanadafan said:

Does anyone know a place in Niagara Falls because I will be there on vacation on Friday and wanna watch the game somewhere.

Pick a bar or restaurant in Niagara Falls; call them to make sure they have TSN 2 and no other event that night at post about it here!

47 minutes ago, Sudburycanadafan said:

I hope there is some soccer fans fans there since I'll be by myself

Not likely.  I would go to BP on the hill but you won't get sound there.  I watched a match at Hooligans once, we lost 8-1.  

Archived