4 hours ago, Complete Homer said:

Jon Rogers posted this to twitter, a concept he was working on for a Halifax team. Not sure how much this is official work for the league and how much is just fooling around (probably the latter)  but it looks pretty sharp to me regardless

Screenshot_20161219-140726.png

Keeping in line with that wonderful logo our Halifax support group has also chosen our name and logo over a meeting on the weekend. Here it is - enjoy   :)

wanderers.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Complete Homer said:

Jon Rogers posted this to twitter, a concept he was working on for a Halifax team. Not sure how much this is official work for the league and how much is just fooling around (probably the latter)  but it looks pretty sharp to me regardless

Screenshot_20161219-140726.png

This is quite elegant, but like some others, I'm a complete homer and prefer the one we came up with :P

The only form of self promotion is shameless haha

55 minutes ago, Complete Homer said:

That tartan will make a great background for a scarf one day :)

The first @GuillermoDelQuarto design to get a lasting spot in the CPL landscape! 

and hopefully not the last :P

1 hour ago, shermanator said:

That Halifax Wanderers logo is impressive! Much better than the Foot Soldiers logo I created in Paint :D

it's not too bad honestly, better than anything i've done with Paint XD

sSQXL91m.jpg

Do I have some things I would tweak.... well... lol maybe

May I ask what the arrow is for?

And I think I mentioned it earlier but If it was for a calgary city team I don't see how it couldn't be red.

But the overall layout is nice, agree with rob.

Mind if I take a stab at it?

1 minute ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

This is quite elegant, but like some others, I'm a complete homer and prefer the one we came up with :P

The only form of self promotion is shameless haha

and hopefully not the last :P

it's not too bad honestly, better than anything i've done with Paint XD

sSQXL91m.jpg

Do I have some things I would tweak.... well... lol maybe

May I ask what the arrow is for?

And I think I mentioned it earlier but If it was for a calgary city team I don't see how it couldn't be red.

But the overall layout is nice, agree with rob.

Mind if I take a stab at it?

I've grown attached to it, so I'd rather leave it as is. It's simple, like our supporters group.

Also, it's green and white because that is the colours of Calgary Foothills.

26 minutes ago, shermanator said:

I've grown attached to it, so I'd rather leave it as is. It's simple, like our supporters group.

Also, it's green and white because that is the colours of Calgary Foothills.

sorry, no I understand.  

I guess my question(that i forgot to include) is if Calgary got a CPL team do you think it would be red? 

this is what I meant adapt it for, like for that purpose.  Obviously it's good for you guys now because that's foothills colours.  

Sorry I'm trying really hard not to irritate you while still being curious about the CPL thing.

Probably failing :P

2 hours ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

sorry, no I understand.  

I guess my question(that i forgot to include) is if Calgary got a CPL team do you think it would be red? 

this is what I meant adapt it for, like for that purpose.  Obviously it's good for you guys now because that's foothills colours.  

Sorry I'm trying really hard not to irritate you while still being curious about the CPL thing.

Probably failing :P

I doubt it. We would want to stay true to our roots. We formed as a result of Calgary Foothills and it's good to keep that history.

No where near as nice as some of the logos I have seen on here, but this was my go at a league logo.

Slightly off topic, but Guillermo would you mind if I used some of your logos for a Football Manager 17 Canadian mod I am making (see my other thread for more info). I will give you full credit of course, but no worries if you preferred I didn't use your logos.

CPL copy.jpg

30 minutes ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

No where near as nice as some of the logos I have seen on here, but this was my go at a league logo.

Slightly off topic, but Guillermo would you mind if I used some of your logos for a Football Manager 17 Canadian mod I am making (see my other thread for more info). I will give you full credit of course, but no worries if you preferred I didn't use your logos.

CPL copy.jpg

this is kinda cool actually.  I was actually wondering if there was a way to incorporate the Can part of it effectively.

Do you mind if I try and incorporate this into my current CanPL logo concept?

And as far as using my stuff, sure no problem bud, give'r

as far as I'm concerned, the more exposure they get the better.

1 minute ago, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

this is kinda cool actually.  I was actually wondering if there was a way to incorporate the Can part of it effectively.

Do you mind if I try and incorporate this into my current CanPL logo concept?

And as far as using my stuff, sure no problem bud, give'r

as far as I'm concerned, the more exposure they get the better.

Great.  Feel free!

1 hour ago, yellowsweatygorilla said:

CPL copy.jpg

just seeing if this fits in with my current concept.  Not sure

CPL Why Not eh?.png

On 19/12/2016 at 5:35 PM, lazlo_80 said:

The whole kit design is pretty fantastic as well.

I like everything else, but my suggestion would be to switch the shorts to go white/blue/white and blue/white/blue.  It looks good, but there are already way too many head-to-toe monochrome kits in this country.  Other than that, it's beautiful.

Archived