Question on a possible logo for the Canadian Premier League

SoccerCoach

4 hours ago, Tuscan said:

So a few Twitter accounts are circulating Janinho's red design as a supposedly "leaked" logo for the league. Someone on this forum is feeding the obviously fake RUMMOR mill...

One is @mlsrwriters, anyone know who that is? They claim it's one of 5 logos being considered.

Edit: wrong handle.

On 28 February, 2016 at 6:52 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Sorry, one more.  4Rf2wos.png

I know its similar to some of the older ones but upgraded the leaf, think its the better for it.  Thoughts?

I think this is excellent.  I didn't object to the crown, but other people did and that appeases them.  There's a football so people will know what it is, but it's so subtle.  

I'd like to see something like this for the CSA crest…so how much free time do you have?

On 28 February, 2016 at 6:52 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Sorry, one more.  4Rf2wos.png

I know its similar to some of the older ones but upgraded the leaf, think its the better for it.  Thoughts?

I think this is excellent.  I didn't object to the crown, but other people did and that appeases them.  There's a football so people will know what it is, but it's so subtle.  

I'd like to see something like this for the CSA crest…so how much free time do you have?

On 27 February, 2016 at 3:30 PM, GuillermoDelQuarto said:

Couple things, feedback appreciated

3vonWiZ.png

RpTQphP.png

I think the top one would be an excellent crest for the CSA.  No wording needed.  The first thing anyone sees is that it's Canada.  There's a hint of a football so people know  exactly what it is.  To put it on a red shirt, the leaf and ball colours would have to be reversed and part of the leaf outlined in black or white or something.

27 minutes ago, SuperCanuck said:

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm still trying more things(probably try one more maple leaf - this one was taken from an image of an old Canadian coin, although I'm not sure it comes accross that way) got a couple other things I'm working on atm, but i'll try out your ideas some time this week probably :)gold_canadian_maple_leafs.png

Archived