Canadian Premier League

ted

I'm not aware of a Quebec equivalent to this website, getting the Impact supporters here once the site goes bilingual will be a huge boost. and through them, you'll get more people to come here.

As for the insanity here, Bigsoccer is worse

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ansem said:

I'm not aware of a Quebec equivalent to this website, getting the Impact supporters here once the site goes bilingual will be a huge boost. and through them, you'll get more people to come here.

As for the insanity here, Bigsoccer is worse

Also the Montreal & Quebec City local V's FB groups will also add more reach into Quebec.

37 minutes ago, admin said:

We are looked at like a joke for the insanity in this thread alone.  And that is coming from several different sources. 

Yeah but those sources would have to be insane to not see that this thread alone is a demonstration of the passion for the subject, regardless of whether or not one thinks this league is gonna the biggest thing since sliced bread or a huge success. If they think passion's a joke, they are barking up the wrong league.

Just now, Gian-Luca said:

Yeah but those sources would have to be insane to not see that this thread alone is a demonstration of the passion for the subject, regardless of whether or not one thinks this league is gonna the biggest thing since sliced bread or a huge success. If they think passion's a joke, they are barking up the wrong league.

I'm not simply blaming this thread or people in it. 

The whole thing, site, organization and all need a refresh. 

It's pretty hard to stay positive ect... given our success rate on things.  But I think recent announcements should have us turning things around. The problem is, negativity becomes a habit. 

1 hour ago, admin said:

We are looked at like a joke for the insanity in this thread alone.  And that is coming from several different sources. 

Delete the thread. Seriously.

13 minutes ago, admin said:

Given there is now an announcement of a league, and at least some semblance of information.... perhaps we should start this over.

I say lock it. This madness deserves to be saved for generations to come

11 minutes ago, admin said:

Given there is now an announcement of a league, and at least some semblance of information.... perhaps we should start this over.

Yep. Time to talk concretely about what the league will look like.

I recommend grouping similar thread general folders so they can be part of it.

supporters groups-->separate groups

Confirmed CPL teams--> all the teams with those confirmed pinned up and identified in the title

Etc...

Archived