David Choinière

Dub Narcotic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah too bad he was teamed up w the cursed Mancosu who by that time looked like he needed life support and was gassed.

Char Noir (commentator from VCup reffered him as black car) was basically in on his own like Rambo. 

Edited by Moldy9

13 hours ago, shermanator said:

Thought Choiniere looked pretty good in his sub appearance tonight. He impressed me in the Voyageurs Cup earlier in the year as well. Sutton was saying the impact are quite high on the kid.

They are, they always speak very highly of him. At the befgining of the season when Biello would be asked about Ballou, he mentionned Choiniere a few times and would compare him to Ballou. He also said he had never seen young local talent with skill like Choiniere and Ballou.

Edited by Shakmur

• 6 months later...
31 minutes ago, Grandbloke said:

Was nice to see David Choinière get some playing time tonight. Unless Edwards improves dramatically, I wouldn't be surprised if Garde starts Choinière at right wing some time soon.

From what I've heard by all accounts, he's got some good attacking-minded qualities & can be that offensive playmaker in the middle of the pitch...Would be good for him to get some more PT this season...It'd be cool if his brother joins up at some point too...His brother is also an MF, right?... Who is rated higher? 

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
4 minutes ago, mpg_29 said:

According to a follow up tweet, possibly:

So Montreal wanted to sign him an then loan him to Ottawa. Choiniere said no... or "hell to the no.no.no"

Yep, his agent has been pushing for CPL. Loaned to Fury or a star in CPL? Tough choice lol

3 minutes ago, Ansem said:

So Montreal wanted to sign him an then loan him to Ottawa. Choiniere said no... or "hell to the no.no.no"

Yep, his agent has been pushing for CPL. Loaned to Fury or a star in CPL? Tough choice lol

All the same though...I'm suprised he turned down a deal. You usually wouldn't do this unless you had some assurance or solid interest from somewhere else...

So they must of had assurance from a CPL team that he would be signed. Otherwise his agent is stupid.

Edited by mpg_29

3 minutes ago, mpg_29 said:

All the same though...I'm suprised he turned down a deal. You usually wouldn't do this unless you had some assurance or solid interest from somewhere else...

So they must of had assurance from a CPL team that he would be signed. Otherwise his agent is stupid.

At this rate, Halifax as they have lots of Quebec players?