Viewing Parties: Canada vs USA, February 5th, 2016 10:30 ET - TSN

rob.notenboom

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, shermanator said:

As of this moment, yes. We've put in a call last night to get the private dining room along with sound like we had at the Honduras game. Just waiting for them to get back to us.

Love the fact you guys got such a great number out in November. Nice to see some momentum.

Confirmed - Saskatoon will be at Sports On Tap's VIP room. Large screen tv plus smaller tvs dedicated to the game. Full surround sound audio. There will be a full service bar inside the room. I've asked Jamie if I can get some Vs swag to hock during the night. The room is booked from 9pm - midnight.

10 hours ago, marauder01 said:

I'll give Augusta House a call, jot that down for the Hamilton viewing party. Pint, feel free to come down to the Hammer to take in the game, should be a handful of us.

Sounds good, let me know details.

Same issue as Toronto with no GO service available after the game but the cab/uber would at least be reasonable.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:30 PM, Duane Rollins1555362254 said:

I'll confirm with Scallys in Toronto if people are OK with it.

On 1/26/2016 at 11:37 AM, Califax said:

Scallys has been good to us. Except for that time there were 8 people eating dinner taking up valuable real estate. 

But they always block of sections for us and that's first class.

I'll be there. Thanks for looking into it guys.

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 9:57 PM, marauder01 said:

I'll give Augusta House a call, jot that down for the Hamilton viewing party. Pint, feel free to come down to the Hammer to take in the game, should be a handful of us.

As per our conversation last night, The Augusta House has a live band playing Friday night so it probably isn't our best option! I think it is important that we find a place that will have the sound on for the match, we are open to suggestions, let's get this sorted!

Archived