Game vs USA February 5th, Carson, California

Alex

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, El Hombre said:

Never will I understand posts like these.

Being logical/reasonable is hard to understand? Every neutral in the world that watched this game knows the result is deserving, I'm just setting my bias aside for a moment and being real.

Just now, king1010 said:

Henry is not a rightback. 

hasn't looked good tonight. awkward covering crosses. slow to react

Good we find that out in this game and not against mexico next month

In his defence he really hasn't seen a lot of game time. So not a surprise he is out of touch. Looks like himself in 2013 though. Hit and miss and verging on costly. 

Just now, king1010 said:

Henry is not a rightback. 

hasn't looked good tonight. awkward covering crosses. slow to react

Good we find that out in this game and not against mexico next month

Meh.  Devos going off on Henry for that goal was him just trying to justify a narrative.  A better question would be who were Straith and Vitoria covering?  Adekugbe had two guys and had to come from behind to try to get in Altidore's way while Straith was doing his best to cover Crepeau.

Just now, koolvid said:

Being logical/reasonable is hard to understand? Every neutral in the world that watched this game knows the result is deserving, I'm just setting my bias aside for a moment and being real.

Bull.  That's just you and Floortom racing to be the first to say "I told you so." 

I don't understand "setting my bias aside".  I am not a "neutral" nor will I ever be for a Canada game.

Archived