Jump to content

Richmond "Richie" Laryea


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentleman, find someone in your life who loves you as much as Alistair Johnston loves Richie Laryea.   

You must not know Vanney.   

That’s how we roll here. 1 game is enough to say either “this player shouldn’t be called anymore, we have to bring on the kids” if someone plays poorly or is benched, or “he will be a guaranteed start

Posted Images

By the sounds of it, Besiktas certainly won't pay more for Laryea than Rosier, who has a transfermarkt value of 6 million Euros.

Laryea has a value of 2.5 million Euros. I guess the question is whether TFC would accept that for Richie. 

I certainly hope so. He's 26 years old so he's entering "now or never" territory. I hope Toronto don't stand in his way of him going to Europe if that's what he wants. He was a very cheap pick up for them, and is a local boy, so I hope that all counts for something.

Toronto also has Auro, so they wouldn't exactly be left bare at the right back spot. Morrow is still around and Jacob Schaffleburg could make for some good left back cover. 

Only downside is that Larin is probably gone in the summer. Would be nice for the two friends to get a chance to play together again at club level. Atiba should at least be around to help show Richie the ropes..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Obinna said:

By the sounds of it, Besiktas certainly won't pay more for Laryea than Rosier, who has a transfermarkt value of 6 million Euros.

Laryea has a value of 2.5 million Euros. I guess the question is whether TFC would accept that for Richie. 

I certainly hope so. He's 26 years old so he's entering "now or never" territory. I hope Toronto don't stand in his way of him going to Europe if that's what he wants. He was a very cheap pick up for them, and is a local boy, so I hope that all counts for something.

Toronto also has Auro, so they wouldn't exactly be left bare at the right back spot. Morrow is still around and Jacob Schaffleburg could make for some good left back cover. 

Only downside is that Larin is probably gone in the summer. Would be nice for the two friends to get a chance to play together again at club level. Atiba should at least be around to help show Richie the ropes..

Auro is going to be a permanent resident soon too, TFC want to be a bit of a seller so it would make sense to move Laryea, 2.5M or so profit for another man’s trash is great value.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Auro is going to be a permanent resident soon too, TFC want to be a bit of a seller so it would make sense to move Laryea, 2.5M or so profit for another man’s trash is great value.

He could be a statement sale for a management regime that claims they want to be  "a bit of a seller", as you put it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Obinna said:

He could be a statement sale for a management regime that claims they want to be  "a bit of a seller", as you put it. 

I mean it’s an interesting method they want to use. Play the kids (implies sell them for $&) surround them with big talent DP’s (maybe sell them ?) I don’t want to jump and say they will be a seller, but you’d imagine they will sell their youth if they pan out. Will they move an Osirio or Laryea type though ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sebdeserio said:

This one's still up. Translation is "Sercan Dikme: "The necessary negotiations have started for Richie Laryea, which Atiba proposed to Beşiktaş."

do they know what they are getting into dealing with curtis,at the pace he does deals it may take 2 years

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...