Jump to content

TICKETS: Canada vs Mexico - March 25th BC Place


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, baulderdash77 said:

Are there sections of unreleased tickets in the lower bowl?  The Ticketmaster site probably has well under 1,000 seats left.

Probably some of the upper reaches. 

Against honduras the upper seats of the lower bowl werent put on sale until the day before. 

One things for sure, more tix have been sold for this game than attended the honduras game. 

The lower bowl will be sold out. I have heard the csa will only open the upper bowl if they feel the tickets will be bought by canadian fans. Perhaps only sell them to local clubs or something along those lines. 

Edited by king1010
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, king1010 said:

I have heard the csa will only open the upper bowl if they feel the tickets will be bought by canadian fans. 

\Yah, I wasn't going to post but this cowardice riles me up.

Interesting to see the CSA on this whole discrimination bandwagon too.  Openly saying they will terminate ticket sales if necessary; my gosh how is this even legal.

 

You know how we get a 90% canadian crowd in a stadium? Engaging the country and BUILDING that support game after game. THe CSA shit on the entire country for a decade trying to make this Toronto's national team and now they have to rebuild.  Trying to artificially limit ticket sales because they are too afraid of being outnumbered is a joke.  I am writing them a letter.  Man up and build support and stop hiding in the shadows and being in fear.

Stop being chicken shits afraid of opposing support.  Believe me , our stadia will be 90% canadian if we work hard to engage the country in this process.  We can't build the pyramids (I mean grain silos) over night , it takes time and trying to fake it is not right.

 

BUILD IT ORGANICALLY through passion and engagement.  Manipulating ticket sales is nothing more than cowardice and lack of fortitude to build something great.

 

Edited by amanfromvancouver
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, amanfromvancouver said:

\Yah, I wasn't going to post but this cowardice riles me up.

Interesting to see the CSA on this whole discrimination bandwagon too.  Openly saying they will terminate ticket sales if necessary; my gosh how is this even legal.

 

You know how we get a 90% canadian crowd in a stadium? Engaging the country and BUILDING that support game after game. THe CSA shit on the entire country for a decade trying to make this Toronto's national team and now they have to rebuild.  Trying to artificially limit ticket sales because they are too afraid of being outnumbered is a joke.  I am writing them a letter.  Man up and build support and stop hiding in the shadows and being in fear.

Stop being chicken shits afraid of opposing support.  Believe me , our stadia will be 90% canadian if we work hard to engage the country in this process.  We can't build the pyramids (I mean grain silos) over night , it takes time and trying to fake it is not right.

 

BUILD IT ORGANICALLY through passion and engagement.  Manipulating ticket sales is nothing more than cowardice and lack of fortitude to build something great.

 

Are you serious?

How you can still see this as some sort of illegal infringement is absolutely beyond me.

If you insist on this narrative of discrimination, at least share with us your personal story or struggle, so we can sympathize with you and understand the reason why you choose to view this situation 180 degrees opposite of everyone else.

Otherwise, you are just come across as either being intentionally annoying, or just one of those people who always sees a social injustice with everything where one doesn't exist, just because. 

At least tell us a little about yourself brother...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amanfromvancouver said:

\Yah, I wasn't going to post but this cowardice riles me up.

Interesting to see the CSA on this whole discrimination bandwagon too.  Openly saying they will terminate ticket sales if necessary; my gosh how is this even legal.

 

You know how we get a 90% canadian crowd in a stadium? Engaging the country and BUILDING that support game after game. THe CSA shit on the entire country for a decade trying to make this Toronto's national team and now they have to rebuild.  Trying to artificially limit ticket sales because they are too afraid of being outnumbered is a joke.  I am writing them a letter.  Man up and build support and stop hiding in the shadows and being in fear.

Stop being chicken shits afraid of opposing support.  Believe me , our stadia will be 90% canadian if we work hard to engage the country in this process.  We can't build the pyramids (I mean grain silos) over night , it takes time and trying to fake it is not right.

 

BUILD IT ORGANICALLY through passion and engagement.  Manipulating ticket sales is nothing more than cowardice and lack of fortitude to build something great.

 

Did you ever hear of HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, amanfromvancouver said:

\Yah, I wasn't going to post but this cowardice riles me up.

Interesting to see the CSA on this whole discrimination bandwagon too.  Openly saying they will terminate ticket sales if necessary; my gosh how is this even legal.

 

You know how we get a 90% canadian crowd in a stadium? Engaging the country and BUILDING that support game after game. THe CSA shit on the entire country for a decade trying to make this Toronto's national team and now they have to rebuild.  Trying to artificially limit ticket sales because they are too afraid of being outnumbered is a joke.  I am writing them a letter.  Man up and build support and stop hiding in the shadows and being in fear.

Stop being chicken shits afraid of opposing support.  Believe me , our stadia will be 90% canadian if we work hard to engage the country in this process.  We can't build the pyramids (I mean grain silos) over night , it takes time and trying to fake it is not right.

 

BUILD IT ORGANICALLY through passion and engagement.  Manipulating ticket sales is nothing more than cowardice and lack of fortitude to build something great.

 

Honestly. 

you're completly out to lunch. Completely lost the plot. Delusional 

i thought you said you werent going to post here anymore

give it up. Go post on some social injustice board where you can discuss with like minded ppl the human injustice happening at the CSA

Edited by king1010
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MtlMario said:

Did you ever hear of HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE?

Build it organically by engaging people, fans, and supporters.  Manipulating it is cheap and taking the easy way out.  Thinking we should not open up more seats because Mexicans may buy them is just ridiculous.

Why not just put the game at Swangard, open up 5000 tickets in a voyageurs only pre sale, and that is that.  Nice and easy, guaranteed 95% canadian support.  Seems to be the route you want to take.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, amanfromvancouver said:

Build it organically by engaging people, fans, and supporters.  Manipulating it is cheap and taking the easy way out.  Thinking we should not open up more seats because Mexicans may buy them is just ridiculous.

Why not just put the game at Swangard, open up 5000 tickets in a voyageurs only pre sale, and that is that.  Nice and easy, guaranteed 95% canadian support.  Seems to be the route you want to take.

 

Not everyone does things the organic way... Why would you just paint us all with one brush? That's not what Canada stands for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, admin said:

You are cherry picking again.

The only tickets we 'terminate' are the ones put up for resale at 5 times the original price ect...

We are not terminating tickets based on who we think people might be.

I do all this, just me.  I don't do that shit so stop suggesting I do.

 

 

He's not talking about that. He's talking about the CSA deciding to not open the upper bowl because of the probability that it will be bought out by away fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Demand will decide on whether the Upper Bowl will be open. At this time in Vancouver we have hardly seen a push on Advertising and a lot of people that i know are unaware of the match. If you want that Upper Bowl Open then call the CSA and tell them to advertise much more. This will increase the demand. I spoke to them last week and mentioned thay we have hardly seen any advertising for the crucial match. The price of tickets is fantastic for a world cup match like this. 

This is the biggest match for Canada in Vancouver for a very long time and there are more and more soccer fans since the Caps have been gaining success. Advertise and they will come.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Canada1 said:

Demand will decide on whether the Upper Bowl will be open. At this time in Vancouver we have hardly seen a push on Advertising and a lot of people that i know are unaware of the match. If you want that Upper Bowl Open then call the CSA and tell them to advertise much more. This will increase the demand. I spoke to them last week and mentioned thay we have hardly seen any advertising for the crucial match. The price of tickets is fantastic for a world cup match like this. 

This is the biggest match for Canada in Vancouver for a very long time and there are more and more soccer fans since the Caps have been gaining success. Advertise and they will come.

Demand isnt the issue.The demand is there,  the lower bowl is close to selling out 3 months in advance. They can open the upper bowl and sell tickets easily. The demand is there, just who would scoop up the tickets first?

The issue is will mexican fans flock to the upper bowls and scoop up tix before canadian fans who tend to me more last minute purchasers. 

Edited by king1010
Link to post
Share on other sites

This maybe a stupid question but if they open the upper bowl and we get 5-10000 extra sold tickets to mainly mexican supporters..is it the end of the world? The CSA will make a ton of money.  I know the home field advantage will most likely be gone, but it would be nice to see a complete sell out.  Lets face it, our boys need to be able to scratch out some points out of tough spots if they expect to even just make the HEX, let alone go on to the big show.  A sort of dress rehersal for the return game in Mexico city.  At least for once it would be our CSA pocketing the money from a complete sell out.  Like our PC troll from Vancouver said, you cant really keep the mexican travelling fans out can you?  Lets make them overpay for beer and hotdogs at the game and make some cash!!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

This maybe a stupid question but if they open the upper bowl and we get 5-10000 extra sold tickets to mainly mexican supporters..is it the end of the world? The CSA will make a ton of money.  I know the home field advantage will most likely be gone, but it would be nice to see a complete sell out.  Lets face it, our boys need to be able to scratch out some points out of tough spots if they expect to even just make the HEX, let alone go on to the big show.  A sort of dress rehersal for the return game in Mexico city.  At least for once it would be our CSA pocketing the money from a complete sell out.  Like our PC troll from Vancouver said, you cant really keep the mexican travelling fans out can you?  Lets make them overpay for beer and hotdogs at the game and make some cash!!  

Isn't Mexico tough enough to play?  Let's try not to have two road games.  If you are worried about the CSA making money wouldn't making the Hex help with that? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bison44 said:

This maybe a stupid question but if they open the upper bowl and we get 5-10000 extra sold tickets to mainly mexican supporters..is it the end of the world? The CSA will make a ton of money.  I know the home field advantage will most likely be gone, but it would be nice to see a complete sell out.  Lets face it, our boys need to be able to scratch out some points out of tough spots if they expect to even just make the HEX, let alone go on to the big show.  A sort of dress rehersal for the return game in Mexico city.  At least for once it would be our CSA pocketing the money from a complete sell out.  Like our PC troll from Vancouver said, you cant really keep the mexican travelling fans out can you?  Lets make them overpay for beer and hotdogs at the game and make some cash!!  

Id rather have no mexicans and a home field advantage than the csa make a couple extra grand. 

Squizz seems to think csa wont open upper deck if they arent confidnet cdns will be the ones buying them.

If CSA is afraid Mexicans will fill the upper bowl, they won’t open it.

https://twitter.com/danielsquizzato/status/677943868403281920

Edited by king1010
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bison44 said:

This maybe a stupid question but if they open the upper bowl and we get 5-10000 extra sold tickets to mainly mexican supporters..is it the end of the world? The CSA will make a ton of money.  I know the home field advantage will most likely be gone, but it would be nice to see a complete sell out.  Lets face it, our boys need to be able to scratch out some points out of tough spots if they expect to even just make the HEX, let alone go on to the big show.  A sort of dress rehersal for the return game in Mexico city.  At least for once it would be our CSA pocketing the money from a complete sell out.  Like our PC troll from Vancouver said, you cant really keep the mexican travelling fans out can you?  Lets make them overpay for beer and hotdogs at the game and make some cash!!  

You sound like Sepp Blatter right now. Money>Winning?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...