TICKETS: Canada vs Mexico - March 25th BC Place

Admin

That is the current situation with mexico away section after typing in the code for mexico supporters. Still a decent number of seats but they have 6 sections it look likes. However, the back halves either sold out or not released yet since since there isnt any singles available there. 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, norvansupport said:

Complete lower bowl is about 29k capacity.  So if mexico supporters consume 15% of that space that would be roughly 4500 ppl.

I hate to break it to you, but 29k was the number before the renovations.  It is now 27,500 for Caps configuration (with those seats pulled out in the southside down to the pitch as an example).  So, for an MNT game you are in the same range or slightly less if they use those pull outs or not.

If you are baffled how the number went down; the new seats are a bit wider and they instituted a club section and some more seats for the suites.

1 hour ago, admin said:

Where is this ? I don't see it.

One posts and asks: " Where are most Canadian fans sitting? "

In the comments, a Mexican supporter tags another one. Not because of their names, but because of the twitter account of the person tagged....

But maybe not!

21 minutes ago, Bully said:

One posts and asks: " Where are most Canadian fans sitting? "

In the comments, a Mexican supporter tags another one. Not because of their names, but because of the twitter account of the person tagged....

But maybe not!

Sounds like they simply want to make sure they're not in that section. Always good to know where the other fans are.

Hey I was at the 2000 Gold Cup in San Diego when there were only around 10 Canadians and over 20,000 Mexicans and we won in over time. I have never heard a crowd go so quiet when Hastings scored a fantastic winner off a super pass by Nash. It was awesome.

If we play like we did against Honduras we will have a chance.

GO CANADA GO

Archived