TICKETS: Canada vs Mexico - March 25th BC Place

Admin

We need to fill this stadium with as many Canadian fans as we can, as fast as we can.

*There is a 100% sales tax added to tickets purchased from outside of Canada.  If you have purchased from us in the past or are a previous member of this forum contact voyageurstickets@gmail.com.  Otherwise, buy your tickets through Ticketmaster.

Canadian Supporters Section Tickets

• Supporters section tickets, standing, singing, flag waving ect. 
  • You must wear Canada gear in this section
  • Security will relocate anyone wearing opposition colors in these sections, or will not be allowed in at all.
  • General Admission
  • Tickets will be emailed starting March 7th.
  • Sections 201-206

2015 Ticket Special

• $20 
  • 1 Free ticket for every ten tickets purchased
  • 1 Free Support Local Football Shirt for every ten tickets purchased
  • 1 Free Voyageurs Cap for every 25 tickets purchased.

* One free ticket for ten does not apply to the family section.

Ticket prices, if there are any left, will go up January 1st.

Important Ticket Information

• $20 price point nets The Voyageurs 12 cents a ticket.
  • We will revoke all tickets purchased from outside of Canada unless you have previously been a member of this forum or bought tickets from us in the past.
  • Ticket pricing will go up, significantly after February 1st. How much is to be determined.
  • Anyone found reselling these tickets, will be banned from buying from us and have the tickets revoked. We are providing a service, and you are buying tickets to access the part of the stadium we have booked. For security reasons reselling these tickets is strictly prohibited.  If you need to resell your tickets contact voyageurstickets@gmail.com

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Bully said:

Okay, yikes. I've got to organize all my buddies ASAP. If I buy let's say 10 now, and find out one or two can't come in Feb.. can I sell them back to you? Or

I don't think that will be a problem at all.

1 hour ago, Lordsnooty said:

Need help.  I wish to purchase 10 tix this morning, but I want them right in the thick of things.  For Honduras I recall choosing a section, but on the paypal site I do not see this.  Am I  missing something?

Cheers,

Lordsnooty.

Nope. These are for sections 201-206.

It is all GA.

35 minutes ago, Poso said:

Just bought tickets. PUMPED!

I'll work on convincing others to join.

Awesome.

This is all about filling seats and bringing people, we need to work on this non stop until kickoff, more now than later.

5 hours ago, Oranje said:

Me +3 from Calgary again, can't wait. Haven't booked the flights tho so any other Calgary Vs hear of anything, let me know

I'll be flying in from Calgary again as well. Must have missed you for the Honduras match.  Let's keep each other in the loop in regards to travel. Would be a blast to fly with a plane full of rowdy V's. 

IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE...

GET THE FCK OFF OF IT NOW.

If sales in the stadium are as ridonkulous as is currently being suggested, we may have to circle the wagons and make sure  we preserve the supporters section.

This may mean ONLY direct sales through established Vancouver SGs and previous members of this forum and previous sales.

Will decide at noon tomorrow with more info.

29 minutes ago, admin said:

IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE...

GET THE FCK OFF OF IT NOW.

If sales in the stadium are as ridonkulous as is currently being suggested, we may have to circle the wagons and make sure  we preserve the supporters section.

This may mean ONLY direct sales through established Vancouver SGs and previous members of this forum and previous sales.

Will decide at noon tomorrow with more info.

Done.  Thanks for the e-mail.  I had no idea sales were going so well.

5 hours ago, jpg75 said:

Are Mexican fans able to buy tickets yet or are sales to date only to the V's, Caps STH's, local clubs etc.?

It's a presale only right now. You can't buy a ticket without the code. Apparently the code for the presale was emailed out only to email addresses of people who purchased tickets for the Honduras match. Chances that a whole ton of Mexican fans got ahold of that code and have bought a ton of tickets? No idea. 

However in the designated away support sections (which are also available for purchase), there have not been a ton of ticket sales, so that's encouraging. 

Archived