Milan Borjan

Vince193

On 4/22/2021 at 5:30 PM, VinceA said:

I mean Bayern doesn't dominates the Bundesliga like Red Star does the SuperLiga, plus he gets put through his paces in the CL, recently when Red Star have been in the CL they get blitzed by whoever they face.

Also really, there's no comparing the two, Neuer is arguably the greatest GK to ever play and at worst among the best. Borjan isn't even the best in CONCACAF.

Actually, that is false. Red Star is only dominating now, in the last few years. 

In the 21st century Bayern has won 14 of 20 leagues. 

In Serbia Red Star has won 9 going on 10. Partizan is a much tougher rival for Red Star than any rival Bayern has in B1. 

But keep it up with this lah-dee-dah logic, loving it.

1 minute ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Actually, that is false. Red Star is only dominating now, in the last few years. 

In the 21st century Bayern has won 14 of 20 leagues. 

In Serbia Red Star has won 9 going on 10. Partizan is a much tougher rival for Red Star than any rival Bayern has in B1. 

But keep it up with this lah-dee-dah logic, loving it.

My point is more the Bundesliga is more competitive and while Bayern is top dog, there's at least four or five teams competing for CL spots under them. In the Superliga after Partizan the team quality drop off is huge.

You can disagree with me, but try not to be an ass about it.

5 minutes ago, VinceA said:

My point is more the Bundesliga is more competitive and while Bayern is top dog, there's at least four or five teams competing for CL spots under them. In the Superliga after Partizan the team quality drop off is huge.

You can disagree with me, but try not to be an ass about it.

Try not to be an ass about a Canadian National Team player and you'll make it easier. 

And try making your point instead of running from your own argument. What you argued was simply false: it is easier for Bayern to win Bundesliga than Red Star Serbia, that is a fact.

21 minutes ago, Unnamed Trialist said:

Try not to be an ass about a Canadian National Team player and you'll make it easier. 

And try making your point instead of running from your own argument. What you argued was simply false: it is easier for Bayern to win Bundesliga than Red Star Serbia, that is a fact.

I generally enjoy your insight on your posts, and often dislike when members go after you, but man you make it hard sometimes. A shame.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BrennanFan said:

Damn. Milan just went to catch a corner and it went right through his gloves, right to a Partizan forward.  Defender bails our man out.  Partizan with all the pressure in extra time so far.

Yup

On 3/25/2021 at 9:33 PM, Ed_S said:

What's this 'we'. I watched Borjan's Blunders for too many years.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:30 PM, Big_M said:

BORJAN DOES IT AGAIN...WOW THE BLUNDERS JUST DONT STOP

A "Borjan Blunder" in the 105th minute. He was very lucky ot be saved by his teamates.

Edited by Olympique_de_Marseille