Vince193

Milan Borjan

1 hour ago, canta15 said:

I can’t see him moving as I honestly think he loves playing for this team. He has more apps for Red Star than when he played for Sivasspor.

I also believe that those wishing for a move to a mid-level top 5 league are being a bit optimistic. If he were to be back uo I would see this being reasonable, but i would not want this at all

I think us fans just want our players attached to the biggest clubs whenever possible. I know I am guilty of it myself.

With Borjan though, he's honestly better off exactly where he is now.

An article says he’ll be making about 40,000 euro/month and his contract has no exit clause. Not sure the ins and outs of this but I assume this good for Milan. I wonder if this is an opportunity for Red Star to try and have one more run through champions league and then potentially sell Milan for a lot of money to a bigger club as he would still have a few years yet on his contract.

This is what Milan played in front of during the Serbian Cup final. If we didn't have Atiba or Scotty, he would certainly be my captain. It's great that we have players like Milan, Cavallini and Eustaquio who play in hostile environments very often. Great preparation for Central America and their antics.

^^^ This!  Along with Arfield/Hoilet (EPL/SPL) and Davies with Bayern,  going into Costa RIca or Honduras wont be so intimidating.  Maybe Osorio and his exploits in CCL will give him some more confidence as well.