Game on TV - Tantrums and hissy fits

Admin

You're telling me that the english fa or tv stations have to buy rights to every away game on an individual basis and if the malta fa/tv station they've already sold rights to from some tiny nation didn't want to play ball fifa would allow the game not to be televised in a massive tv market?

I know we're not comparable to a major footballing nation but this really surprises me.  Logically I want to think that no canadian tv stations wanted to send a crew down and the canadian fa couldn't sell it so bein bought the el salvador coverage.

Wouldn't happen because Malta would sell the rights to the big-$ offers from English networks.  Because it pays for them to have the game.

SN/TSN couldn't be bothered with this because there's relatively little ad money to be made.

Criticize the CSA, sure, but you can't blame them for the actions of someone else.

The USA is in the same position we are.

The owners of the rights sold them to BeIN. 

They are putting the game on in Canada.

This is not the end of the world.  It is inconvenient, my dad can't watch the game he is on Shaw.

Maybe.  Just maybe.  If we'll get real lucky, BeIN will secure the rights to the Mexico - Canada match on March 29, 2016.  And just maybe, they will again start the broadcast 9 minutes and 30 seconds into the game and have those little annoying 2 - 3 second black-outs every 2 or 3 minutes.  And to think that someone on this forum actually said that BeIn broadcasts were second to none.  He probably works at the CSA.  I wonder how a shit broadcast like BeIN gave us would go over in Mexico?

And yessss!  BeIN will also broadcast El Classico!!!!  Are they the only ones in the world showing this match???

Archived