SSS    AAA   AAA   CCCCCC  KKK    KKK        TTT    HHH   HHH EEEEEEEEE

CCCCCC     SSS       AAA
                       CCCCCCCC SSS   SSS  AAA AAA
                      CCC        SSS      AAA   AAA
                      CCC          SSS    AAA   AAA
                      CCC            SSS  AAAAAAAAA
                       CCCCCCCC SSS   SSS AAA   AAA
                        CCCCCC     SSS    AAA   AAA

+++++''''''''''''''''';;;''''+++++++++######+'+;;,,:++++''+''+#########+;;;;;''++++++';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''';'''++'''';;;'':;;';;:::''';'';';'+';;'';;'++''''++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

20,000 Canadian soccer supporters showed up at BC Place last Friday to support the Men's National Team.  Victor show his appreciation 4 days later by telling them all to go to hell, or a bar, if they want to see the next game.  Is that any way to promote Canadian soccer or sell tickets to the next match against Mexico? 

20,000 Canadian soccer supporters showed up at BC Place last Friday to support the Men's National Team.  Victor show his appreciation 4 days later by telling them all to go to hell, or a bar, if they want to see the next game.  Is that any way to promote Canadian soccer or sell tickets to the next match against Mexico? 

IE.PNG

Criticize the CSA, sure, but you can't blame them for the actions of someone else.

The USA is in the same position we are.

The owners of the rights sold them to BeIN. 

They are putting the game on in Canada.

This is not the end of the world.  It is inconvenient, my dad can't watch the game he is on Shaw.

HERE WE GO here we go here we gooooo

what?

People keep saying that the rights holder is the home team for wcqs... Is that really true?  I thought both fas owned tv rights in their domestic markets.

You're telling me that the english fa or tv stations have to buy rights to every away game on an individual basis and if the malta fa/tv station they've already sold rights to from some tiny nation didn't want to play ball fifa would allow the game not to be televised in a massive tv market?

I know we're not comparable to a major footballing nation but this really surprises me.  Logically I want to think that no canadian tv stations wanted to send a crew down and the canadian fa couldn't sell it so bein bought the el salvador coverage.

Archived