WCQ - El Salvador vs. Canada, 17th Nov. 2015 GAME Thread

canadianfoot

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by the time the match starts we'll know the Mexico Honduras result.

we could be in a position to go for the win knowing Honduras has ZERO points. This could be a HUGE opportunity and a massive step towards the hex.

Ya im surprised it is at four. Maybe that is a reason for the slower ticket sales there as well?

by the time the match starts we'll know the Mexico Honduras result.

we could be in a position to go for the win knowing Honduras has ZERO points. This could be a HUGE opportunity and a massive step towards the hex.

I mean if we get three points, we're either six clear of Honduras or in first place in the group

Both of those are rather optimal.

As folks hunt around for streams, it would be helpful to  know if there are ipad friendly ways of watching this game/  The ipad lacks flash, so a lot of the main streaming sites don't work. 

Try downloading a browser app that supports flash.  I use a Microsoft Surface as my tablet now but I remember always having the same issue.  A quick google search gave me this:

Popular browser apps that will enable you to play Flash videos and games on your iPad include Photon Browser, Puffin, Skyfire Browser and iSwifter Browser. Photon Browser seems to be the most popular choice for iPad users that require Flash support.

Not sure, which are free and which you have to pay for.  Good luck, hope that helps.

Thanks.  I have a version of Photon, and it does an adequate job on some sites, but the lag and odd controls make it difficult to kill the pop-ups that plague those sites.  It is another tool in the toolbox to make it work, but it is still hit or miss.

Cheers

If you can't find a stream, I've noticed that YouTube users will sometimes stream games live. I have the YouTube app for Xbox ONE and they will have a Sports section with a Live Streaming subsection. Just another potential avenue.

Archived