Ballou Tabla

shermanator

22 hours ago, Ansem said:

yeah...

Montreal was ahead 3-1 against Dallas. Ballou Tabla is sub in at the 71st minute. Then Montreal gave up 2 goals in the last 5 minutes.

The coach singled out Tabla saying that " didn't look ready to give more for the team"

Ouch

So the coach has no responsibility in putting on a finesse attacker to defend a two goal lead? Or was he just trying to give him a runout?

My watching him at Barcelona B, he learnt to defend rigorously and always track back, so much so that it affected his attacking play, he was even top of the box on corners against. But because he trained to do this.

So I am not sure if he was properly assigned his task. Just saying, as I think that if you want a player, and train with a player, and have any idea who that player is, you use him accordingly.

Having watched the game I find Garde’s comments really unfair. While he wasn’t amazing by any means, you can’t blame him for the goals scored. One of them was a penalty (that he didn’t concede himself) and the other was on a corner.

I would have to rewatch the game to analyse his defensive work but the Impact’s problems are bigger than Tabla.

Wild speculation and complete 2+2=7 but wouldn't surprise me if Garde wasn't really interested in having him and it was more a favour to get Ballou back on track between the clubs. Either way I really hope people can rally around him and he picks himself back up otherwise he could be checking his phone contacts searching for Boakai to room with. 

3 hours ago, toontownman said:

Wild speculation and complete 2+2=7 but wouldn't surprise me if Garde wasn't really interested in having him and it was more a favour to get Ballou back on track between the clubs. Either way I really hope people can rally around him and he picks himself back up otherwise he could be checking his phone contacts searching for Boakai to room with. 

I think Jamie Peters is already rooming with Boakai.  

12 hours ago, CanadaFan123 said:

Not trump but... John Herdman or Trudeau (but that’s inevitable)? 😉

I could see John Herdman running for PM. If we make it to the world cup, just give him citizenship! People have gotten citizenship for less!