Ballou Tabla

shermanator

1 hour ago, deschamp86 said:

I hope its less about integrating young guys because of potential and more about integrating young guys because they are ready.

Tabla and Davies are proving that they are deserving based on their MLS minutes thus far this season

I think it's the latter, honeslty Davies is a starter on almost every team, and Talba would start on atleast a 3rd, I do think these guys are ready for the National Team.

1 hour ago, Dominic94 said:

I think it's the latter, honeslty Davies is a starter on almost every team, and Talba would start on atleast a 3rd, I do think these guys are ready for the National Team.

Well that's a lot of confidence to put in guys that have a total of 1 MLS goal combined

7 minutes ago, canta15 said:

Well that's a lot of confidence to put in guys that have a total of 1 MLS goal combined

Any some point you've got to give these guys, a chance. I'm not so concerned about them scoring, if they can create Larin will bury the chances.

3 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

Any some point you've got to give these guys, a chance. I'm not so concerned about them scoring, if they can create Larin will bury the chances.

Yea, but you saying Davies could start on every team is extremely ambitious. Even saying Tabla could start on a third is over the top as he just got his first start last week

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, canta15 said:

Yea, but your saying Davies could start on every team is extremely ambitious. Even saying Tabla could start on a third is over the top as he just got his first start last week

I never said start on every team, now you're putting words in my mouth.

the Whitecaps are playing him in the CCL Semis against a powerhouse, surely it's not because they have no one else who can play ?

Does Talba not have competition on the impact for a spot ? He could be a starter elsewhere.

Edited by Dominic94

4 hours ago, Dominic94 said:

you literally said he could be a starter on almost every team

11 minutes ago, Dominic94 said:

Yea, and you literally said I said that he could be a starter on every team.

Yup theres a big difference between every team and "almost every team" You are still wrong

4 minutes ago, Obinna said:

Looking good in the first few minutes. From all the players in the pool, he resembles Hoilett the most. He is slippery and has very good ball control with above average pace.

His athleticism is as high as his skill level, which is a rare combination.

Ashley Cole was pretty dismissive of Davies in the post-game last week, it'd be interesting to hear his take on Tabla.

I think it's because the Galaxy play a nice style but this game and the 'caps game last week have both been very easy on the eyes with lots of skilled players and combination play. 

2 hours ago, Dub Narcotic said:

Ashley Cole was pretty dismissive of Davies in the post-game last week, it'd be interesting to hear his take on Tabla.

I think it's because the Galaxy play a nice style but this game and the 'caps game last week have both been very easy on the eyes with lots of skilled players and combination play. 

What did Ashley cole say?

1 hour ago, Dub Narcotic said:

I don't even think he's the best one in Canada, I find Morrow much more dynamic going forward. Oyongo is solid, however.

Yes morrow is way better then oyongo , oyongo is bad at defending crosses and  is just faster then him but morrow is better on the ball, going forward and at defending 

Oyongo is very good going forward. Defending he is weak, good one on one but not really a great defender in reading a play and being in the right position. The Impact have too many creative defender and not enough who can stop goals from being scored.

9 hours ago, Dub Narcotic said:

7 hours ago, jordan said:

What did Ashley cole say?

Whatever he said he should be more worried about his own play because Davies' team beat Cole's team 4-2.

I don't know guys. I'm a TFC fan before an impact fan but I think it's very close between  Morrow and Oyongo. For sure both of those players are near the top in their position. Morrow is more dynamic and arguably a better defender, but Oyongo is very good with the ball at his feet. The way he fakes defenders and creates space for himself is very impressive. Neither player has much of a right foot though.

Anyways, Tabla did well again. Didn't see the whole match, tuned out after the first 20 minutes and came back around the 60 minute mark. He took a lot of knocks, especially that one from Smith behind the play that nobody saw. Then he reacted on the next play and got a yellow. Little bit of a revenge and it's nice to see that little bit of a mean streak in an 18 year old playing amongst men. He'll have to be careful not to accumulate stupid cards like that in international play, where our opponents drop like they've been shot.

On 3/29/2017 at 7:54 PM, canta15 said:

Actually my buddy is best friends with Tabla. Said he is playing for the Ivory Coast in their next WCQs. Close this thread down mods

/s

On 3/30/2017 at 10:25 AM, MtlMario said:

If that's the case I'm putting the evil eye on him.Just like I did with the other traitors.

I'm holding off on the evil eye. Not sure yet of his status. We will see what happens when our new coach talks to him. I had a good feeling about him(coach) right away.We'll see.