For those looking for jerseys in Vancouver

Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I searched for the place in another thread where it was originally brought up and couldn't find it.

I got a reply from Umbro regarding where to purchase Canada jerseys in Vancouver. Here it is:

Sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. Jerseys will be available at the game on Friday. However, you could also try Granville Sports Corner at 925 Granville St. I'm pretty sure they have some, but you might want to give them a call and check their availability. Hope that helps!

Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I searched for the place in another thread where it was originally brought up and couldn't find it.

I got a reply from Umbro regarding where to purchase Canada jerseys in Vancouver. Here it is:

Sorry it's taken so long for me to respond. Jerseys will be available at the game on Friday. However, you could also try Granville Sports Corner at 925 Granville St. I'm pretty sure they have some, but you might want to give them a call and check their availability. Hope that helps!

does the umbro rep know where we can get shirts personalized in Vancouver?

^I bought one at Deerfoot Mall yesterday. They still had a few left, but it was a mess throughout the clearance racks. $19. Stephen Avenue showed low stock, but they were in fact out.

I was at Deerfoot Mall yesterday?? Didn't see any... guess I should have asked. I checked Stephen Ave as well and yeah nothing. 

Checked the Sportcheks in Calgary and while one store says they have them online in reality they do not. My flight gets in at 2pm tomorrow so I guess I'll just buy one at the game? Or does this Granville Sports Corner still have them? 

Just popped in to Granville Sports Corner. If I'd known it was a half block down Granville from my hotel (and Doolins incidentally) I'd have gone by earlier. They had 6 or 7 Canada jerseys in stock at $79.99 each. The proprietor said that his other store (fairly close by on Robson  although I couldn't find it on the map) also had about the same # of jerseys.