Canadians abroad: November 6-12, 2015

DJT

Enjoyed watching most of Iain Hume's Kolkata win 3-2 vs. Kerala in Indian Super League action. Hume went 90 minutes. One of the benefits of living in Kuwait, especially the region loaded with Indian migrant workers, is cheap delicious Indian food and football matches on everywhere. 

Hume looked okay. The heat he is playing in could be a benefit for road qualifiers. That being said he blasted a clear chance off the post that would have given his team the lead. That being said, despite minimal contribution to the build up, he was drawing a large amount of attention. 

where did you watch the game?  I can never find a stream or even highlights of ISL matches

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where did you watch the game?  I can never find a stream or even highlights of ISL matches

I live in Kuwait. Which has 4 million people... of which 1.1 million are Kuwaiti. There are easily 1-2 million Indians, Sri Lankan, Bangladeshi, people here as workers. In the area I live there are many of them, a Bakala and Indian restaurant every 200 meters. My favourite place to eat always shows ISL and cricket matches as well. 

Archived