Roll Call: Canada vs Honduras BC Place Nov 13

rob.notenboom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly off-topic but does anyone in Vancouver know where you can get a Canada soccer jersey?

SoccerWest on Broadway near Main, North American Soccer Shop on E Hastings past the PNE. Probably the usual suspects like SportsChek, there is one v near SoccerWest.

So you are not in North Van in spite of your name? Just curious since you are asking as if you were from out of town.

SoccerWest on Broadway near Main, North American Soccer Shop on E Hastings past the PNE. Probably the usual suspects like SportsChek, there is one v near SoccerWest.

So you are not in North Van in spite of your name? Just curious since you are asking as if you were from out of town.

I am in North Van - but it's hard to find Canada jerseys! (Or maybe I haven't looked hard enough until now.)

Sport Chek is having a massive clear out of Canada gear. I picked up the white away shirt and the red warm up jacket for $50 combined!

You may want to check stock at the store near you on their website, not every Sport Chek in Calgary had the Canada gear available. 

EDIT: here is the link to the online store: looks like you can order online. https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/fan-shop/wc-soccer/canada.html

Archived